💕|Chapter - Twenty Six|💕

Naina was nervously sitting on the chair, looking at herself in the half bridal makeup. She still needed to get ready for her "Nikaah" with her love, but even this simple look was enough to induce sameer.

She isn't sure if she could manage both office and household work, but then with her. Her loving and supporting husband is there, who will respect her every decision, will understand her situation and console her to be strong and confident. ❤

"Yaar yeh log do-teen shadiyaan kaise kar lete hain...yahan toh meri pehli main hi halat tight ho rakhi hain." Naina murmured in disbelief look, wondering that how people pose for a photo with fearless smile. Here, she can't even raise her eyes up at anyone.

With a small sigh, she question to her friend - "kamya...kis janam mein teri woh makeup wali aayegi?"

"Arey bhai...maine kabhi kaha tujhe, koi makeup wali aanewali hain? mein khud tera makeup karugi aaj, aisa banaugi na ki jijaji tujhe dekh kar hi flat ho jayege." Kamya said in a wide smile, giving lifetime shock to naina, who knew how horrible her friend is. In makeup skill. No, she can't bear to spoil her beautiful day, instead of asking her to do her bridal makeup, she itself will decorate herself.

"Tu jaa yahan se...main khud taiyar hojaugi apne pati ke liye." Naina spoke in confident look, opening the eyeshadow palette to get confused over hundred colours. Which one should she apply? which one will go well with her makeup?

Kamya started to laugh at seeing her friend awe look, coming to her. She whispered - "don't worry sweetheart...maine abhi makeup karna sikh liya hain, ek chance toh de yaar...i will not disappoint you pakka."

Sighing, naina warned her with scary look - "fine...par please mera makeup bigad na mat, ek toh waise hi woh kabir muje Chudail...Chudail bol kar chidata rehta hain."

"Chudail hain...toh chudail hi kahega na, apsara toh nahi." She quipped and took little amount of skin cream in her palm, massaging gently all over her friend face. Naina felt relaxed, and closed her eye in an assurance that kamya won't ruin her makeup. She felt that confidence in her voice.

She cautiously applied thick layer of eyeliner in her beautiful eyes, and wipe away the extra one from tissue. She gradually stroke the soft brush on her round shinning face, and dabbed little foundation which wasn't needed actually, after that...she nervously painted her baby pink lips, and left a black dot beside her earlobe as "Nazar Ka Teeka"

Locking the heavy royal diamond jewellery on her neck, kamya make her wear exquisite long earrings, and red glass bangles in her both hands. She ask naina to stand up, and carefully wrap the kamarbandh around her slim waist, making it look perfect.

Doing final touch-up, she secured her weighty duppata above her head by using many pins, and spoke in exicted smile - "Now you are ready...miss soon-to-be khan."

Naina hesitantly open her one eye, and the sight left her stunned. She couldn't believe it was she, looking heavenly beautiful and ravishing in the bridal makeup, and the deep maroon blouse lehenga. It felt like she is meeting to a new naina, who looked completely different from her daily form, the simple yet dainty design of her lower neck blouse, and floor length lehenga with intricate pattern all over the fabric, given her royal and queen appearance.

She profusely thanked to kamya for giving her the best look, she literally didn't expected her to do her makeup so professionally. Now no one can stop sameer, to get faint tonight. 😉

"Aaj raat shadi ke baad...jab jijaji tera ghunghat uthayege, hayee mujhe toh abhi se unki situation imagine kar ke...hasi aa rahi hain bahut." Kamya spoke in naughty smile, and naina blushed lightly slapping her hand which was gripped on the chair.