🤍| Chapter - Thirty Three|🤍

The couples were heading towards the most prominent and beautiful lakes of India. A dreamland for everyone who has been longing for some relaxing moments amidst the breathtaking panorama of nature, Dal Lake is moulded with peace, exquisite structures, magnificent landscapes, polychromatic flowers blooming with the love of serene breeze, and the sheet of crystal water adding more beauty to it. The ride on the small wooden boat is exhilarating for those who have never been to Dal Lake...Shikara boats are usually used for the crowd settled in Srinagar, they travel daily through this relaxing vehicle. Sameer and Naina were taken aback by the view surrounding them. They couldn't believe they were actually experiencing the artistic nature painted with the shades of Mohabbat and Romance under their feet. The ride seemed heart-stirring and calm. Naina gleefully rested her head on her husband's shoulder, to feel the wind caressing her flawless skin, to relish the most awaited trip to the houseboat. Sameer lovingly wrapped his arms on her waist, and dropped a light-weighted kiss on her head.

Kabir also tried to make the atmosphere a little romantic, but Mariam didn't seem interested. He held her hand, and asked her in a soft voice - "Are you feeling comfortable here? Should we head back to our hotel?"

She shook her head with a small smile, and He said - "Kya hua baby, kuch toh bolo...why are you so chup chap?"

"Kuch nahi...Ammi abbu ki yaad aa rahi thi." Mariam lied to him, and Kabir gently stroked her silky hair, and said - "Video Call pe unse baat kar lena ek baar...aur tumhare us cousin bhai Adnan se bhi keh dena ki main tumhara ache se khayal rakh raha hoon, kaafi worried tha woh tumhare liye."

Her heart felt dread at the mention of Adnan. She mingled her fingers in anxiety, and Kabir looked at her in confusion.

"Yeh toh Jannat se bhi behadh khubsurat hai." Naina said with a glistening smile, and Sameer romantically tucked back the flickering strand of her hair behind her tender ear, and replied in a husky voice - "Meri Jannat toh yahan aane se pehle bhi mere paas thi...aur Allah ki rehmat se humesha rahegi bhi."

She looked at him seductively, and said in a low voice - "Tumne itni achi baat keh kar...mujhe out of control kar diya hai Sameer. You know, I badly wanna kiss you right now."

He chuckled, and pointed his finger on his dry cheek, on which She willingly placed a soft kiss with a beaming smile. Sameer held her mildly shivering body closer to his warm chest, and protected her from the unfamiliar air. Naina took out her phone, and suggested - "Chalo na selfie lete hai...humare future bacho ko pata chal na chahiye na ki unke mummy papa kaha gaye the apna honeymoon manane."

"Bache aane me kaafi waqt hai madam, agar jab tak tumhara yeh phone Allah ko pyara hogaya...tab kya dikhaogi fir apne nunu munu ko?" Sameer teased her with a lopsided smile, and She curved her luscious lips into a grumpy pout, and He yearned to kiss them passionately, but he couldn't lose his control at this point. He knows well his betraying hormones, they'll land him in huge trouble if he touches even the slightest part of her mouth.

"Darao mat mujhe...main yahan se jake sidhe sare photo print out karwa dungi, aur album me saja kar rakhugi humari khubsurat yaadein." Naina said with a dreamy smile, and He has to agree to her idea.

They took a number of beautiful pictures with a constant smile playing its role on their lips, and Sameer shot the video of the entire scenery on the request of his wife. She was enjoying the friendly shower of breeze on her face, leaving him with this boring job.

Once they reached their destination. Kabir and Sameer held the hand of their respective spouses, and moved forward with an enthusiastic smile covering their lips. The path was coated with layers of soft snow, and Naina's breath was gradually enveloping with excitement. The nervousness embraced her as soon as the gate of the living room opened. It was designated with all the Kashmiri decor and cultures. The carpet had a beautiful print, there was a brown polished table arranged in the middle, and it was made by a walnut tree. There were a few pots above the flat table, which had an intoxicating fragrance of flowers kept inside them. The house was embellished with a deodar tree, and apparently it will not get damaged by water even in a hundred years.