🍃|Chapter - Twenty Two|🍃

With this, naina pulled him down along with her, and they both landed together on sofa

With this, naina pulled him down along with her, and they both landed together on sofa. She lovingly stare into his blank eye, and utter - "aaj ki raat naina ko apna bana lo sameer."

She easily break one of his top button with a enticing smile, the strong intensity of her eye evoking unknown passionate man inside him, he try to collect some courage and move her aside, but the way she was staring him, stroking his thick unshaved beard, roaming her hand on his waxed chest, it was completely melting him down.

His heart swelled up at her words - "pyaar karte hona mujhse? toh door kyun ho ab tak, kareeb aake mujhe yeh ehsaas karao na ki main sirf aur sirf tumhare liye bani hoon, batao mujhe ki meri rooh...jism...sab kuch sirf tumhara hain."

In swift movement, sameer pulled her up, and make her sit on his lap, his one hand wrapped on her bare back, he possessively looked her, and there was no fear, no discomfort in her beautiful eyes. She was prepared to be loved by him passionately, she was prepared for his dominance over her feminine body.

But, their love is sacred, no lust and hunger for each other, no readiness to get physical.

Unable to bear the distance, naina reach to open her secured pallu, but he caught her hand roughly, stopped her quickly, and spoke in heavy voice - "kya mujhe ek baat kehne ki ijazat hain?"

Naina hummed with a confused look, sameer left her hand gently, and slowly moved up her fallen pallu over her forehead, admiring his beautiful cultured girl with a pride smile. He took some second, before saying - "naina...main tumhe pyaar karna chahta hoon, mein tumhe pyar bhi karuga. Lekin aaj nahin, tum sirf meri ho yeh mujhe tumhe apna bana kar sabit karne ki zarurat nahi hai, allah ki meher se bahut jald tum khud ki aur sabki marzi se meri hojaogi...Meri begum jaan."

"Pyaar sirf ek dusre ke jismo ko chu kar hi nahi jataya jata hain naina, dil main bhi hona chahiye hai woh pyaar, woh chahat, woh junoon, woh jazbaat, woh ahmiyat ek dusre ki nazron main...woh darr jo humein mehsus hota hai jab humara koi apna kisi musibat main ho, ya fir kisi dard mein. Tum mere liye kya ho yeh main tumhe shayad zindagi bhar nahi bata sakuga, allah ka sabse haseen tohfa ho tum mera, woh tohfa jise dil ke kone main kaid kar liya hai maine...Humesha, humesha ke liye." ❤ Sameer spoke in soft voice, placing a tight kiss on her forehead with a contentment feeling.

Naina looked him, with great esteem in her heart for him and his beautiful thoughts, he is incomprehensible to understand, even after spending months with him, some nights as well, she failed in recognizing the gentleman side of her sameer. She thought he will be happy to love her madly tonight, he will not miss this golden opportunity, but she was wrong.

She was wrong because he is a pure gentleman, she was wrong because he will not touch her in that way until he will not get official right on her, she was wrong because he love her for her heart and sacred soul, not for her beautiful outlook, she was wrong because he can distanced himself from her the lifetime, but will never cross his boundaries without giving her the position of his Wife.