Yang Jungwon

→pairing: Jungwon x female reader→warnings: angst because at first Jungwon got a girlfriend but don't worry kids fluff is here too

→warnings: angst because at first Jungwon got a girlfriend but don't worry kids fluff is here too. Well it doesn't end with you and Jungwon together instead with you and someone else.
→childhood friends au
→ I have not proofread this so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes🤡

→childhood friends au→ I have not proofread this so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes🤡

Hanging out with 7 other boys was of course a crazy time. Each of them had their own personalities but...when they all came together everything just becomes perfect....and chaotic.

"WOOOO PARTY." A few of them yell as they hold up each pillow from your room. Your mom thought it was a great idea to let the 6 boys stay over. One of them...well they were already staying with you.

"Heeseung oppa could you please calm your friends down." You yelled over their screaming.

"Why me? Aren't they your friends too!" Heeseung, aka your older brother, yells back. You grabbed your phone and clicked on a loud noise app. The only reason you have it is because of situations like this.

They covered their ears.

"Calm down. My mom wanted us to have a sleepover not a party dimwits." You say.

"Well it's not a sleepover without the party element." Niki says. You sighed.

"Jungwon, you're on my side right? Can't we just have a normal sleepover where we watch movies and cuddle?" He thinks for a second.

"Nah that's for your girly sleepover. We fight to our death with pillows!" Jungwon says and that set a pillow fight in your bedroom. You grabbed your pillow and blankets and went to the living room.

You didn't want to handle the boys right now, not when you're on your period. You breathed in and out, hoping to have the patience to deal with 7 chaotic boys for the next 3 days. But what could you do? They're your friends(and brother) after all.

The next day, the 7 boys practically dragged you to an arcade saying 'they will get you a plushy for being so disruptive last night'. Did you believe that? Nope, getting things from a claw machine is like a scam of money. You were certain that they rigged the machine to get easy money out of kids.