yang jungwon

pairing: yang jungwon x fem!readersummary: jungwon, one of the popular boys, is the leader of his friend group and your class president

summary: jungwon, one of the popular boys, is the leader of his friend group and your class president. with a reputation so high, no one ever thought jungwon had a bad side to him but he did.

warnings: there is one part that talks about orphans (do take note), underage drinking, lots of cursing, fake dating troupe (ah not surprised, i always do this), slight protective older brother!jay and a horrible dad that hurts you. please do not read if any of these themes trigger you.

word count: 5.5K words

Every teen had to enjoy their life to the fullest

Every teen had to enjoy their life to the fullest. Do whatever you want, yolo right? That's the motto of the 'heroes' or i should say villains of our story. enhypen, you either are their fans or you hate them. There is no in between. These boys were charming and good looking but the little does everyone know, they were all two-faced. It was like they had split personalities.

Now you might be wondering, who are these boys? Let me show you who they are through each imagine. For now...let me introduce you to

Yang Jungwon.

17 year old, sweet class president. Who so ironically happens to be the leader of enhypen. Now many might be surprised to hear this but jungwon actually does bad things. For example, robbery. Ah jungwon remembers the time when he stole a diamond ring and sold it. One thing though, he did it for a good reason, his dad was sick and needed surgery. His parents weren't exactly financially stable so he just took up the dirty job. You'd think he did it alone, obviously not, he called upon enhypen to help him. After all, they were close like brothers.

Brothers who do bad things, now that's something straight out of a fictional book. Sadly, that was the truth. All 7 boys grew up with a sad tale and we'll start with jungwon.

He was, i would say, a 'good boy' to an extent. Many girls believed his little act since he looked so adorable but then many guys refused to believe it. they have seen jungwon throw punches at someone. besides, he wears leather jackets for pete's sake. total bad boy image but of course no one believed them. they only look forward to his adorable dimpled smile.