Park Sunghoon

LISTEN HERE MR

LISTEN HERE MR.PARK YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO LOOK THIS HOT
→pairing: sunghoon x female reader
→warnings: just sunghoon? Again the visuals of this man can attack you. Includes txt but I only mentioned yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun. I'm so sorry huening and soobin😔
royal au, reader is a princess from another family and is supposed to be in an arranged marriage with sunghoon

 I'm so sorry huening and soobin😔→royal au, reader is a princess from another family and is supposed to be in an arranged marriage with sunghoon

A princess should be upright and gentle, lightly fanning yourself with a pretty handmade fan and to giggle softly. No burping, coughing out loud.

Well that isn't exactly what you were. Everyone has seen how improper you were. Rumours have spread around about you being a girl of the streets, you werent exactly part of the royal family and that rumour was a fact.

The royal family in the past had a hard time conceiving a daughter so they went to the orphanage and found you there. Your real parents had no money to raise you so they had sent you off to the orphanage with tears in their eyes hoping one day they would be able to see you again. As for the royal family, they had a son who later became your brother.

They have given you proper lessons on how to become a true princess but it just simply wasn't easy so you grew up just being improper as they would say. Your brother, Prince Yeonjun, was quite intrigued by you. Yes you weren't siblings by blood but something in him felt like you two were real siblings.

He treated you with care, took care of you when you were sick, read you bedtime stories, taught you gardening for fun though it was forbidden for a princess to get her hands dirty. All of these things, yeonjun simply just wanted you to experience.

He was your superhero growing up, always saving you from the trouble and getting blamed instead and you looked up to him. At least, you had one supportive family member.

"Junnie oppa, can I have the waffles that you bought at the market?"

"Of course, I'll go buy them while I do my daily check ins with the citizens of our kingdom."