Kim Sunoo

→pairing: sunoo x female reader→warnings: umm no? But it isn't proofread because I'm in school right now and I have no time to reread it again🤡 so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here🙏→co-workers/best friends to lovers au→pandemic doesn't...

→warnings: umm no? But it isn't proofread because I'm in school right now and I have no time to reread it again🤡 so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here🙏
→co-workers/best friends to lovers au
→pandemic doesn't exist here by the way :)

→pairing: sunoo x female reader→warnings: umm no? But it isn't proofread because I'm in school right now and I have no time to reread it again🤡 so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here🙏→co-workers/best friends to lovers au→pandemic doesn't...

You didn't plan on working at your best friend's family owned cafe but with school break just around the corner, your best friend just dragged you here.

"Sunoo, you know I have disaster hands. I ruin everything I make or do!" You say. Sunoo laughs.

"Funny, you break everything you do but your painting are like those ones where you sell for millions of dollars. I think you'll be fine at my families' cafe besides...my mom is paying you~" Sunoo says.

"I'm in."

That's how it started and now you were waking up at 8am just to get ready before walking over to your job at 10am. That's usually when the store opens but sunoo's mom comes an hour earlier to start baking and just preparing for stuff. Your job was to be the waitress and cashier.

"Oh, you're here early sunoo." You say as you spot the boy placing the sweet delights into the pastry display.

"My mom wanted me to prepare the cakes and place them in here. She says there is a new drink she is adding."

"And that is?"

"Your favourite."

"You mean the double chocolate ice blended with whipped cream?"

"It's highly weird you still remember your order." Sunoo says.

"Well like you said, it's my favourite drink! Why would I forget it?"

From there you kinda just start putting on your work uniform and got ready for work. A few customers start coming in so you took their orders and sunoo goes to make their drinks. Then of course, you spot your ex boyfriend entering the café.

"I'd like a blueberry cheesecake and-Oh _____." Doyoung (he is from Treasure) says.

"It's been a while doyoung. Umm continue with your order, what drink would you like?"