Yang Jungwon

he cute or whatever🙄✋→pairing: jungwon x female reader→warnings: nope no warnings :)→ best friend's brother to lovers au (typical but hey I'm making the friend a girl okay

→pairing: jungwon x female reader
→warnings: nope no warnings :)
best friend's brother to lovers au (typical but hey I'm making the friend a girl okay. Oh and you are a younger than jungwon in here)
- 2.3K words

Something about knowing you were friends with a girl who has a popular brother was nerve wrecking

Something about knowing you were friends with a girl who has a popular brother was nerve wrecking. What if you went over to their house and suddenly you were kissing her brother. Oh god, that would be so bad.

Which is why, you vowed to not get close to her brother but that doesn't mean you didn't have a crush on him👀

"_____ come on! Let's go to my house, we can practice baking there! I have an oven and ingredients already at home." Haneul says.

Now you must be wondering why on earth are you baking? Well, your class had organized this little bake sale and everyone already decided and wrote down what they wanted to make. You and haneul decided to go with the classic chocolate chip cookies.

You were never the best at cooking but haneul had experience since she and her brother have been baking since young and they were even sent to cooking classes. You didn't want to go over to the Yang household, especially when you knew jungwon was going to be there.

"My brother has his taekwondo practice if you're so worried." Haneul says as if she is reading your mind.

"Oh, he won't be back so soon right?"

"Nope, if his classes get cancelled. He will hang out with his older friends and well Niki." You nod at your best friend's words. Pray he won't come home I guess.

You entered the Yang house and was greeted by a cozy looking house. Who knew their home was so nice.

"Welcome to my house, Jungwon's room is over there so don't go in there. Bathroom is across from his room. My room is down the hall but we won't go there until we finish the cookies." Haneul explains.

The both of you get to baking, haneul goes to preheat the oven and you start measuring everything and pouring it into the bowl.

"I wanna ask, why do you avoid jungwon? I'm not a mean sister and forcing you to not talk to him or see him."