kim sunoo

pairing: kim sunoo x fem!reader

summary: somehow you ended up babysitting your dear neighbour's sons. oh and what a great thing to know that the kim sunoo, a bad boy, in your school was also your neighbour. what happens when he takes a liking to you

no.of words: 5.7K words

warnings: flirty sunoo(?) i feel like he is like sunghoon in this imagine. horrible fight scene, i suck don't mind me.

Finally the last chapter to how our dear bad boys lived

Finally the last chapter to how our dear bad boys lived. Many of you would be surprised as to how the well-known sunshine of Belift High became a bad boy. it came pretty shocking to many when they found out how close sunoo was to the other boys.

Many students have heard of Kim Sunoo. he puts on a smile everyday without fail and treats everyone with respect. that is if you don't get on his bad side. every bully in his grade could testify how terrifying sunoo became when he got mad. since many don't see his anger, this was how the bullies described sunoo.

"His eyes were huge, he had a murderous look in his eyes. A creepy smile that adorned his lips. his voice unexpectedly becomes deep when he gets mad. i have chills remembering what happened." one bully testified. many were kinda brushing it off since that did not sound like sunoo in any way and besides, it sounded like the bully was simply in love with sunoo.

But it was true, sunoo was terrifying. not many knew that sunoo's pastime hobby was surprisingly underground boxing. who knew sunoo liked fighting? maybe it was used to relieve his stress from school. understandable.

now what about you? who was sunoo to you?

"(name), could you pass these to mrs.kim? She needs the spices since she hasn't had the time to go grocery shopping." your mom calls out.

"on it mom!"

Sunoo was your neighbour and well sort of your schoolmate. However, you've never once chatted with him. Okay, you did once but he simply ignored you when you were like 6 so you never bothered to chat up with him ever again. Kinda funny when both of your parents are best friends.