lee heeseung

pairing: lee heeseung x fem!reader

summary: being an orphan was never fun, you had to grow up quicker than most kids and even get a job support yourself. that's how you lived since you were 15. you most definitely did not expect to become a flag girl but here you were and it was all because of money. oh and great to know, the person you hated the most was here too. damn you, lee heeseung

no.of words: 6.8K words

warnings: sexual references but no smut, cute dog mentioned a bunch of times though, jake being a horn dog as per usual (resident playboy) mention of underage drinking because riki bad boy. foul languages(?)

we are almost coming to an end of the stories of each bad boy

we are almost coming to an end of the stories of each bad boy. they surely had such interesting stories following each of them. our 2nd last boy, heeseung, surely was no different. shall we start listening to his story?

"if i could kill that old man, i would've done that a long time ago." heeseung groans. he places his helmet down on the bench before ruffling his jet black drenched hair. all of it being sweat since it was a hot day. sunghoon snickers.

"that old man is a slip away from death. you don't have to worry about that. let him fall in the shower and he is done for." sunghoon pats heeseung's back.

"where are the others?" heeseung grumbles.

"out and about. i think ni-ki and sunoo are grounded from the last party they went to."

"they drank?"

"yeah but are we really surprised they did so?"

"no. they need to be sober, we have an upcoming match against SM High. heard their star player, park jisung, had been preparing really hard to beat HYBE High." sunghoon scoffs before smirking.

"we have 7 star players in our team, SM High only has one. we could beat them easily."

"now, don't get too cocky. do you remember what happened when you got too cocky." heeseung folds his arms. sunghoon grumbles.