sim jaeyun

pairing: sim jaeyun x fem!readersummary: jake, a playboy and the guy that has all the girls swooned

summary: jake, a playboy and the guy that has all the girls swooned. even you. jake never knew of your existence until sunghoon pointed you out while you were on the bench sketching something. jake realises he never played with you before and that leads to you being part of sunghoon and jake's evil bet.

warnings: playboy jake, suggestive contents (but no smut because wtf i can't write it) - i said the word 'sex' like once but nothing bad, jake is a really shitty person (obviously doesn't portray jake in real life and there is a decent amount of angst in here (read my note to understand why i say so)
word count: 7.8K words

sim jaeyun, the guy every girl would love to be under in many ways possible and yes i meant every possible way, as disgusting as it sounds

sim jaeyun, the guy every girl would love to be under in many ways possible and yes i meant every possible way, as disgusting as it sounds. a master flirt and a big playboy. he also happens to be the captain of the school's soccer team but even with a 'bad reputation' the coaches weren't allowed to do anything. jaeyun was the ace in soccer after all.

now you might be wondering when this poor boy started this whole bad boy antics.

"9th grade." jake says. yes, you heard that right. our 'hero' started his playboy journey in 9th grade. All the poor 14 year old girls he played with in that grade. He never knew what happened to them considering he moved schools after that. Which was how it always went, play with every girl in his grade and then his parents would move him to another school.

But of course, jake didn't expect to actually stay in this school for 2 years now. maybe it was because they had no other schools to enrol him in and they were left with no choice but to face the consequences of their son's inappropriate acts. Anyways, jake found friends that he grew close with, 6 other boys who equally shared quite the same experience and feeling.

"hey, did you forget the coach wanted to see you today?" sunghoon asks as he slings his arm around jake's shoulder.

"whoops, kinda tired from last night." jake says. sunghoon smirks.

"From another one of your side chicks or the job from last night. I mean, you two have been going at it until 4am after we completed our job. I heard she's like a nerd or something."