Sim Jake

The boyfriend you wish you had but you can't😩✋→pairing: Jake x female reader→warnings: mostly fluff with a teeny tiny angst

→pairing: Jake x female reader
→warnings: mostly fluff with a teeny tiny angst. Oh and a little sexual joke, nothing too serious just Jake joking around.
college au + soccer captain and bestie jake

"AND SEOUL UNIVERSITY SCORES! WHAT AN AMAZING GOAL THAT WAS FROM SIM JAEYUN!!" The crowd cheers out loud

"AND SEOUL UNIVERSITY SCORES! WHAT AN AMAZING GOAL THAT WAS FROM SIM JAEYUN!!" The crowd cheers out loud. You can hear the fangirls screaming their heads off as park jongseong or jay, a member of the soccer team, sends them a wink.

You watched Jake pats jay's back before looking over in your direction and winking at you. His fangirls honestly thought it was for them but that wink was for you. You rolled your eyes at his wink, Jake, your best friend and the biggest flirt you've ever met.

The game ends an hour later with both opposing and home team shaking each other's hands to show sportsmanship. The coach debriefs to the team before dismissing the boys so they could have a shower. Their fangirls pile up to meet them, holding their banners in their hands.

But jay and Jake pushed past them and went over to you.

"So how are my two famous best friends doing?"

"Tired. I need ice cream." Jay confesses.

"Alright then, I'll treat you guys to ice-cream since you guys scored and won the game. A celebration treat for the both of you." You say.

"Thank you _____." Jay says. You threw his towel in his hand so he could wipe of the sweat. You hand Jake his towel after.

"Thanks _____. I don't think I would have won this game if you didn't come." Jake says.

"There you go again. Could you stop flirting with me? There are countless of girls who'd like to hear that from you, you know?"

"Well you're the only girl that I can entertain." He looks around before whispering. "The other ones are annoying." You snickered.

"Alright alright, you got me there. Go shower first though. You smell."

"As if we haven't seen each other naked before." Jake says. You slapped Jake's arm.