Lee Heeseung

please he looks so soft→pairing: heeseung x female reader→warnings:→ a classical friends to lovers au

→pairing: heeseung x female reader
→warnings:
→ a classical friends to lovers au

Sometimes life just puts you down and when that happens, you're lucky to have your best friends by your side

Sometimes life just puts you down and when that happens, you're lucky to have your best friends by your side. The universe decided to pair you with 7 adorable dorks. All very unique in their own way.

"Come on _____. It will be fun to go to the amusement park! The rides aren't scary!" Jake says. You looked over to jay, he does gestures for you not agree. But you'd like him to suffer so..

"Alright alright. Let's go. But you're paying for the tickets mister rich boy." You say. Jake smiles.

"Well I invited you so I'll pay for your tickets. The others can pay on their own." Jake says. Which earns a few whines.

"You invited us too but why you just paying for _____'s tickets, that isn't fair!" Sunoo whines.

"Fine fine. I'll pay for your tickets, jay you think you could pay on your own?"

"I'm sorry? You are paying for my suffering so you pay. I never agreed to go to an amusement park." Jay huffs. Jake only shakes his head.

"Says the son of a CEO." Jake fires. Jay's eyes widened.

"Alright, I'll pay by myself. Since you're being a bitch." Jay says. Jake smirks.

"Thanks jay, pay for yourself alright?" Jake skips off to the classroom. Jay's jaw drops when he realised what he has done.

"Come on buddy, you should get to class. Me and Heeseung are going." You pat jay's shoulder. Sunghoon shakes his head.

"I'll drag him to class. We have classes together right now. I'm going to hear an earful from him later." Sunghoon sighs. Both you and heeseung made it to class on time. The teacher starts the class and teaches everything needed for this apparent surprise test.

It ain't a surprise test when you spoiled it already and causing students to stress the hell out. The fact that the teacher also never told the date so they could just randomly say 'oh today we are doing the test' and students would just be crapping themselves cause they never studied.