Kim Sunoo

boy be looking so sassy while holding up that peace sign- I mean 'v' sign

boy be looking so sassy while holding up that peace sign- I mean 'v' sign. Seriously confused why Koreans think this 🤟🏼 is a peace sign. Jake was confused too🤡
→ pairing: sunoo x female reader
→ warnings: slight angst? mostly fluff of course
childhood friends to lovers au + idol! Sunoo :)

 Jake was confused too🤡→ pairing: sunoo x female reader→ warnings: slight angst? mostly fluff of course→ childhood friends to lovers au + idol! Sunoo :)

You were busy moping on the swing because no one wanted to be your best friend. All the girls were playing with the doll house and they just pushed you aside trying to get to the other side of the doll house. You huffed and just went to the swing. None of the girls wanted to go there since it was under the scorching sun.

You hear someone settle on the swing next to you so when you turn your head, you were met with a boy smiling wide.

"Hello! I'm sunoo and I'm 6 years old!"

"O-Oh hello sunoo, I'm _____ and I'm also the same age."

"Really? Then we can be great friends!!"

That's how you became friends with the adorable boy in the kindergarten.

It was a surprise but you also found out he lived right next to you, it made play dates so much easier for the both of you. Your parents and his didn't mind it at all, in fact they always opened the door with bright smiles on their faces.

The moment you joined middle school was something too, it was funny that he shared the same classes as you. The both of you were so excited, lunch time was also something the both of you looked forward to.

The moment you turned 15, you got your first boyfriend. He was amazing of course, he treated you right nothing too bad. However, things turned sour 2 months later. He stopped sending you good morning texts and started talking to you less.

He broke up with you not long after and that's when you experienced your first heartbreak. Sunoo stayed by your side as you cried in his arm about some stupid boy. He felt extremely bad and well...jealous. What you didn't know was...sunoo had a crush on you but he was too afraid to actually say anything.

Sunoo also didn't tell you this but...he would be starting his training at BigHit. He always had a big interest in being an idol. He loved entertaining people. The next day, you woke up...you couldn't find sunoo, he left a small note explaining about the training and that he wouldnt be able to hang out with you as much. There was also a chocolate next to the note.