Sim Jake

SIM FREAKING JAEYUN *screams* he said screw the snow app, I present you, my melanin😌→pairing: jake x female reader→warnings: mentions of bullying but Jake ain't the one bullying her

→pairing: jake x female reader
→warnings: mentions of bullying but Jake ain't the one bullying her. Kissing? Oh this is also kinda proofread so if there are any mistakes, I'm so sorry.
school's bad boy! Jake + quiet student! reader

It was a mistake to try and become friends with him, the consequences were already quite big

It was a mistake to try and become friends with him, the consequences were already quite big. His fangirls watching every corner of the school. They didn't want to leave him alone, after all...they claimed him.

But I should start from the beginning so, here we are in HYBE college. It was a fairly new college, pretty prestigious I guess. Middle class families still could afford to pay for their children's college fees. There were more high end students here so you were kinda an outsider in your books.

You weren't that rich neither were you poor. You were those middle class students, who got lucky to be able to get into this college. You entered the classroom, hoping to possibly meet new friends since you moved from Australia. Everyone was staring at you.

You werent dressing ridiculously, it was just a simple baby blue sweater and light blue jeans to go with it. So you had no idea why they were staring at you. You tried to ignore the stares and went to sit at the seats closer to the back of the class.

3 guys walked in, they looked like they ruled the school. You were certain they were some kind of bad boy or something and your suspicion was right when a bunch of girls surrounded them. You've familiarised yourself with this scene a bunch since your high school had people like this.

You were once involved with them too, well not in the crowd of girls but you were once approached by these types of boys. They simply only wanted to play with you so you just ignored them until...one of them really pursuited you.

That's when you start to panic because you've never dated someone before and now like this bad boy wants you. So what did you do? You stupidly fell in love with him and then got your heartbroken by him😃👍

Since then, you never dated anyone nor did you go close to a bad boy. You just ignored them or stayed away from them. Seeing these bad boys entering the classroom reminded you of that guy back in Australia.