Sim Jake

→pairing: Jake x female reader→warnings: umm no just Jake? He is a weapon himself so like warning I guess?→best friends to lovers au

→warnings: umm no just Jake? He is a weapon himself so like warning I guess?
→best friends to lovers au

The fond memories of painting and then just messing each others' faces with the paints were all you could remember from your childhood

The fond memories of painting and then just messing each others' faces with the paints were all you could remember from your childhood. He was also the same boy you grew up with and was now working at the same college with.

"Oh please Mr.Sim, I get it. Grading maths and physics papers is what you love doing." You say to your colleague.

"Well it is truly fun-"

"Mmm yes okay, now could you please go to your class. You said you were going to be late if you don't leave by now."

"Well, class isn't starting in like." He looks at his watch, eyes widening when he realises. "Shit...better get to class! I'm late."

"And this is why kids love you."

"Well loosen up, Ms._____" You rolled your eyes at Jake who tilted his glasses. As if those glasses were real, it was fake. He just wanted to look good!

Right, so you're probably wondering why are you and Jake teachers. Well actually, the both of you are very young teachers. They just let you teach college students while you study and get your own official teaching certificate. I would say, out of the whole staff, you, Jake, your brother and Sunghoon...well all four of you were the youngest.

Many seniors in the college have been crushing on the 4 of you. Especially the 3 males. Having Jake as your physics and maths lecturer? Please everyone will listen just to see him teach. Jay as the home economics lecturer? Yes please. Sunghoon as your coach? Uhh hell yeah.

Everyone would kill to have them as their teacher and those who did are considered lucky enough. What about you? Well every male in the college has a big crush on you. You were an art teacher and you majored mostly in painting and sketching. All the guys in your class practically gush over you, the way you're always so concentrated on painting.

Anyways, this doesn't mean that you guys don't have crushes (not on the students that's just very wrong). In fact, you actually have a crush on Jake. Who could deny that he wasn't attractive. Though you weren't fond of maths or physics, he still looked good when he does it. He was also your childhood crush.