[EN- ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗˢ]

hi :Dsawrry, for the April fools joke that I did yesterday but here is the actual post ;)we're back with more enhypen reactstoday, I've decided to do something i've always like and that is

hi :D
sawrry, for the April fools joke that I did yesterday but here is the actual post ;)
we're back with more enhypen reacts
today, I've decided to do something i've always like and that is

𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

this has always been my favourite genre(?) when writing fanfictions because who wouldn't want to be friends with enhypen. Anyways, let's start shall we ;)

oh and of course it will be headcannons with the confession. There will be a short scenario with them as your boyfriend :)

 There will be a short scenario with them as your boyfriend :)

𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐

- let me just *screams*- a fine man and also this is my fav look on him

- a fine man and also this is my fav look on him.
- the dark eye makeup😩✋
- belift bring dark makeup looks on enhypen thanxx (HELP THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE KCON AND BELIFT REALLY GAVE HEESEUNG THE DARK MAKEUP LOOK. IM GONNA FAINT)
- right...umm heeseung as your bestie

- you two probably met and became friends through a mutual friend.
- and that mutual friend kinda wanted to try to match make the both of you
- well guess what mutual friend? You fell for heeseung.
- heeseung is the sweetest guy around
- extremely respectful so if you don't like certain things, he wouldnt go around pointing it out.
- he'd pay close attention to what you like in case you know...you get upset.
- that mutual friend notices heeseung doing these small things.
- you'd be clueless as per usual🤡
- heeseung would also call you around while practices so maybe he can teach you some moves.