Park Sunghoon

listen this man has been bias wrecking me but I'm trying so damn hard to stay loyal

→ pairing: sunghoon x female reader
→ warnings: just cursing and a little kiss at the end ;)
enemies to lovers au, ice skating prince is back :0

→ pairing: sunghoon x female reader→ warnings: just cursing and a little kiss at the end ;)→ enemies to lovers au, ice skating prince is back :0

You remember the first time you met this so called 'Ice Prince'. He had been ice skating for so long maybe even as long as you. Well, you didn't count the days or years and you don't really care. All that you remember was the glare the boy gave you. He was so competitive, he would never back down on anything and worked hard.

You still remember when you were 14, the competition of the century which proved if you were a great ice skater.

"Come on _____. You can do it." Your best friend, Stacy, cheers. Stacy has been your childhood friend for so long. Sunghoon was watching from the side, frowning when he saw you making your way to the center of the ice rink.

The music starts playing and you easily and gracefully ice skated. You practiced the steps you had been making up but then...you lost your footing and that caused you to crash to the ground. Everyone gasping. It was so bad that you blacked out and the last thing you saw was sunghoon's face.

The injury wasn't anything too serious, you just lost balance and bruised your head. That's about it. It took a week to recover. When you joined the ice skaters the next week after the incident, some of them were talking behind your back. They held in their laughter.

Did something happen while you were gone? You met sunghoon's eyes. Was it him? It was probably him, you glared at him before holding in your tears that were threatening to spill. Sunghoon tilts his head confused, he watched you run away. What happened?

Present time, you were already 19 this year. Oh how puberty has done a bunch of things to you and your fashion style pretty much changed. No more 'i let my mom choose this for me' look.

"Hey _____. Wanna go to the café that just opened?" Stacy says. You smiled.

"Sure. Why not." You say. Both you and Stacy made your way over to the café. The moment you entered the café, the first you notice was...