[author chapter]

Hi everyone, it's been a really long time since i've ever written in this imagine book. I do have to apologise for that as i am more active on my tumblr than on here. which if you didn't know, i have a tumblr page.

tumblr: markxdino

there is also a reason why i stopped really writing on here. that is because i sort of have more ease when using tumblr. i can queue/schedule things when i want and it's easier for me to write SMAUs.

if you didn't know, hah my idiot self deleted my tumblr page by accident so i had to restart and so my drabbles and short imagines were deleted but it's alright! i'm trying my best to get back to where i started. i even have scheduled 3 chapters of my smau called 'jam out'

it is a heeseung smau. go check it out if you'd like!

actually this chapter isn't only going to be 'promoting' my tumblr page which honestly, i'm sure you guys don't really like that. as mentioned in my conversation page on my account, i announced that i will repost my mini series that i've wrote on tumblr!

so far, i have uploaded jungwon's bad boy post on tumblr and there are still other chapters of the boys to be uploaded.

i am also reposting my "heartbroken boys" series. since that has been deleted off my tumblr page because of my stupidity.

and finally, the mafia series that is supposed to be currently ongoing.

look forward to that!

for now, here are the descriptions for each bad boys :D

-

YANG JUNGWON

genre: strangers to lovers (s2l)

- leader of enhypen

- despite his age, the rest of enhypen has agreed to let jungwon be the leader as he is the most matured one of all

- don't be fooled by his sweet appearance as he is really scary if you get on his bad side. jungwon doesn't like it when you mess with his family or his friends

- usually he'd never open up to people because he only liked keeping his friends close. they were the only ones he trusted

- until he met you, the quiet girl at the back of his maths class. you weren't the talkative type and you were really shy. everyone loved jungwon and he was the popular bad boy of the school and yet also a class president.

- running along the hallways since you were rushing to hand your teacher something, you accidentally bumped into the boy. causing him to tumble onto the ground with you on top of him.