Yang Jungwon

please this look on him makes him look so attractive yet so cute??→pairing: jungwon x female reader→warnings:→school mates to lovers au (well it's also a crush to lovers but meh whatever🤡)

→pairing: jungwon x female reader
→warnings:
→school mates to lovers au (well it's also a crush to lovers but meh whatever🤡)

please this look on him makes him look so attractive yet so cute??→pairing: jungwon x female reader→warnings:→school mates to lovers au (well it's also a crush to lovers but meh whatever🤡)

You were jotting down everything the teachers says. It was hard honestly, he was like a whole rapper when it came to maths lesson. Maybe the teacher should have joined a kpop group and become a main rapper.

"Make sure to remember to use the 3.14 and not the pi(π) symbol." A student raises their hand.

"Can we use 22/7 too?"

"Depending on if the equations states to use that." The teacher says. You jot down again. Honestly, writing down notes were not helpful at all. You did revise them but somehow you always manage to fail the test.

After the class, the teacher gestures for you to come over.

"_____, you're an amazing and hardworking student but I don't understand how you manage to fail every test I've given the class."

"I'm sorry Mr.John."

"It's okay _____, do you not understand what I've taught or is something bothering you at home?"

"I'm sorry sir but you're talking a little too fast that I couldn't catch what you were teaching..."

"It's okay. I'll try to go slower next time but I've hired a tutor for you."

"A tutor?"

"Yup, he is my top student from the other class. You will meet him at the school's library this afternoon and he will help with anything you don't understand."

"Okay."

Later after school, you went to the school library. It was quiet obviously but...way too quiet for your liking. You would rather study at a cafe or something, at least you could smell coffee and listen to people typing away in their laptop.

You spot a boy hunched over scribbling stuff on his notebook. Let's hope that's your tutor because if that wasn't, then you just got stood up because nobody else was here. You tapped on the boy's shoulder.