Lee Heeseung

I'm not over this vlive😩✋→pairing: heeseung x female reader→warnings: no warnings that are extremely big→bad boy!heeseung + teacher's pet!reader

→pairing: heeseung x female reader
→warnings: no warnings that are extremely big
bad boy!heeseung + teacher's pet!reader.

I'm not over this vlive😩✋→pairing: heeseung x female reader→warnings: no warnings that are extremely big→bad boy!heeseung + teacher's pet!reader

The hallways this morning seemed colder than usual, maybe you should have brought a jacket or something. Just as you arrived at your locker, someone taps on your shoulder. It was the school's bad boy, heeseung.

"Here." He hands you his leather jacket before walking away. You tilt your head as you watched heeseung walk away.

What's up with him? He has never conversed with you before and well you don't want anything to do with him. Frankly, you and heeseung are of different levels. He was the popular bad boy and you were the quiet, soft-spoken girl, well at least to everyone's eyes.

Your friend, Jake, startled you.

"Oh? Heeseung hyung's jacket?" Jake says as he notices his friend's jacket. Jake and heeseung were friends but Jake would rather stick to you. Yes, he was part of the popular boys but he wasn't a bad boy, that was jay and sunghoon.

"Hey noona." Sunoo waves. He notices heeseung's jacket too. "Hyung's jacket?"

Jungwon drags Niki by the ear.

"This is what you get for ditching us last Friday during bowling night."

"Hey, I wanted my sleep."

"And leave your friends??"

"Yes. Sleep is more important. My bed is my only friend." Niki says.

"YOU-" Jake holds onto Jungwon. Now let me give you a breakdown.

heeseung, jay, sunghoon and Niki are the bad boys. Kinda, Niki isn't really, he just gets into trouble for being a troublemaker in class.