park sunghoon

pairing: park sunghoon x fem!readersummary: sworn enemies were supposed to remain sworn enemies but not when sunghoon secretly liked you

summary: sworn enemies were supposed to remain sworn enemies but not when sunghoon secretly liked you. honestly, it's a pretty cliche enemies to lovers, what more can i say?

warning: mentions of death (not reader), just sunghoon using a gun because well, he is part of a gang and that's his job, the name daniel is a general one and does not represent anyone in particular, plot twist, quite a lot actually... maybe a little sexual talk, tad bit suggestive at the end.
word count: 7.6K words

The sound of engines starting up always cheered sunghoon up

The sound of engines starting up always cheered sunghoon up. He loved the adrenaline while racing, it made his heart feel content. Nothing would beat his passion for racing. Besides, he has been doing this because he needed to help his family. After his dad had passed on 3 years ago, he became the sole breadwinner of the house.

His mom sadly could not work due to her sickness. Poor sunghoon was all alone to do everything by himself but he persevered. He even made enough money to send his little sister to school. One of the things on his bucket list. To see his sister get the proper education she needed.

If you were to ask sunghoon, if he ever felt mad that his father left early, sunghoon in a heartbeat would say no. he admired his dad, a kind man that had a tragic accident at work. Sunghoon misses his dad. They were such a loving family and now they were left with nothing. He never blamed his dad for their misfortune, in fact he was doing this in place for his dad.

One would say sunghoon is a nice guy but certainly they have not heard your side of the story. You were a normal student, you were an extrovert and you loved to make friends. Sunghoon was introverted and rarely made friends, he liked sticking close to the friends he already knew. Now here is where the personalities clashed. Besides, you didn't like the fact that sunghoon just walked around like he was the boss of everything.

"oh look at you." sunghoon bends down a little, "milk spilt on your clothes? you should go change." sunghoon fakes a pout. you glared at the boy.

"you're an asshole, do you know that?"