Lee Heeseung

he's just standing there looking perfect😩✋→pairing: heeseung x female reader→warnings: angst at first but it's mostly fluff :)→ex to lovers au

→pairing: heeseung x female reader
→warnings: angst at first but it's mostly fluff :)
ex to lovers au

Coming from a pretty strict family, you weren't allowed to have a boyfriend and guess what happened when your parents found out about Heeseung? They made you break up with him, saying that you deserve better and dating right now wasn't great for y...

Coming from a pretty strict family, you weren't allowed to have a boyfriend and guess what happened when your parents found out about Heeseung? They made you break up with him, saying that you deserve better and dating right now wasn't great for your age.

But you were already 21? So what? You remember the look on your boyfriend's face, he felt hurt.

"So you would rather end this relationship then fight for it?" Heeseung asks as his voice laced with pain.

"I'm sorry heeseung. I love you but-"

"But? You would fight for it if you still love me."

"Heeseung I'm really sorry, I don't want to rebel my parents. You know how horrible they can get." Heeseung scoffs.

"Alright, then. Guess we will just end everything here. Goodbye _____." Heeseung says. He leaves your house with the door slamming closed. You held onto the necklace he bought you on the first month of your monthsary. Cheesy but it was a sweet gesture he did.

The necklace had both of your initials. It could actually break apart but that would mean that you didn't love him anymore...so up till now, you still haven't broke the heart apart.

2 years later, you noticed how heeseung has changed. Putting on a different style compared to all the soft things he wore when he was dating you. You heard he started playing with girls and you knew that wasn't how he was. He made friends with the popular guys in the school, they call themselves the...

"AHHHH OH MY GOD ITS 02'LINERS!!!" Girls in hallway scream as you were opening your locker up. You turned to face the 4 boys. Well it was three but heeseung started hanging out with them.

Jay, Jake and Sunghoon were the 02'liners and they practically ruled the school, making every girl swoon over them with just their looks. Oh but don't be fooled although they were popular and handsome...Jake was really sweet. Jay too and well sunghoon was just plain out shy.