Nishimura Riki

I present you something I found on Pinterest🤠→ pairing: niki x female reader→ warnings: nah it's completely just fluff :)→ dance classmates to lovers? don't ask I wanted to do some sort of dancers who fell in love because they had the same interests

→ pairing: niki x female reader
→ warnings: nah it's completely just fluff :)
→ dance classmates to lovers? don't ask I wanted to do some sort of dancers who fell in love because they had the same interests.

I present you something I found on Pinterest🤠→ pairing: niki x female reader→ warnings: nah it's completely just fluff :)→ dance classmates to lovers? don't ask I wanted to do some sort of dancers who fell in love because they had the same interests

The music flowing your body as were making up moves. It was a freestyle because it was what you loved doing when no one was in the dance studio. For the first time, you decided to use the studio alone. Might as well kill time by dancing alone right?

Just as you were fully feeling the music, you heard the door open, you jumped back startled. Niki, your crush, entered the studio. His eyes widened.

"Oh sorry, were you busy dancing?" He says.

"No." You quickly say. You gather yourself before saying... "Umm, I didn't know there were classes today. I asked the instructor and he just said the studio was available."

"Oh. There actually isn't any classes today. You're just here to practice right?"

"Actually...just here for fun." You say. Niki nods.

"It's understandable, I mean...dance is the best thing that can express how you're feeling." Niki explains.

"Yeah." It gets quiet. "U-Umm, if you are going to practice...I can leave now." You say.

"No, it's fine. I'll just take the next practice room thats empty right now if you don't want to be bothered."

"I don't mind someone staying by me-" Those words sounded a little too desperate for your liking, it sounded like you actually wanted him to stay there...well you did but you and Niki barely knew each other. He chuckles.

"Alright then, I'll stay." Niki says. The music blasting as Niki works on his dance while you sat and just cooled down. Part of you wondered...does he know you? Why is he so casual about this?

I mean, he definitely knew who you were since you were always paired with his best friend, heeseung. Heeseung was a 'senior' in these dance classes. He would take the lead if the instructor has to leave or take some important call. You just got lucky to be paired with one of the top 7 best dancers. The 7 being, heeseung, jay, Jake, sunghoon, sunoo, Jungwon and of course Niki.