"I'm pregnant"

Ashton:
It's been a number of weeks since I last saw Ashton when I visited him on tour. Since then, I learned that I'm pregnant, which brings me to surprising him again, only this time, it's an even bigger surprise. We have just arrived back at the hotel and the room is quiet. I figure that it's now or never. "I'm pregnant" I mumble, suddenly fascinated with my fingernail. Silence fills the room for a few moments that seem like years. I'm about to leave the room from embarrassment, but he speaks up. "That's great" he chimes, and my focus flickers to his face to see the beaming smile. "This is great, Y/N! It - we - I'm so happy!" He is at a loss for words, and his hands are clasped together. His reaction causes the corners of my mouth to turn upwards as well, and he crouches down in front of me. Placing his hands on my hips, he leans in closely to my stomach. "Daddy's gonna take care of you" he whispers gently before lightly kissing my stomach.

Calum:
Friday nights are always reserved for Calum and I to lay around and watch movies, when he's home from tour at least. It's the first Friday that Calum has had off from tour, and I have news for him. I've known for quite some time now, but I figured that I should wait for the right moment to tell him. So, watching that cute movie I made Calum watch with me when the couple plans their life together, I decide that I had better tell him now. I pause the movie and abruptly sit up, turning to face Calum. "I'm pregnant" I blurt out, intently watching his face for any signs of anger or regret. However, I find just the opposite. "Really?" the inflection of his voice filled with excitement. "Yes, really" I laugh, partly at his excitement, and partly out of relief. Calum carefully pulls me back down so that I'm lying with him once again, and he pulls me into a tight hug, careful, though, not to hurt the baby.

Michael:
I had recently found out that I am pregnant, and Michael just happens to bring up our future together in our conversation over the phone. I had known from the start of our relationship that he wanted kids, and I also knew that he would be great with them. Since he is on tour, I was hoping to wait until I got to see him in person to tell him the news, but, now that the opportunity is right here, I decide to take it. "I'm pregnant" I mutter, after he finishes talking about how for a solid year of his childhood he wanted to be a farmer. "What!?" he sings, more out of surprise than disappointment. He gives me no time to answer before he begins talking again, non-stop, just as he always does when he gets excited. "You're not joking right? Put the baby on the phone!" he exclaims. Laughing, I reply, "Michael, you know the baby isn't born yet, right?" This earns a chuckle from his end of the line as well. "Yes, Y/N. I know the baby isn't born. I meant, like, put the phone by your stomach! I want to talk to it." I comply with his request and hold the phone at my stomach. His voice chimes through the air, and I can make out a few sentences. "Hey buddy!...now and I can't be home but I...home when you get here! I promise!...why I'm talking to you when you can't hear...sleep tight!" I bring the phone back up to my ear. "I need to get to bed now. Goodnight, Michael" bliss present in my voice. "Goodnight, Y/N. I love you."

Luke:
Luke has been home from tour for a few days now, and this secret has been eating away at me each and every one of them. He's sitting on the couch watching some show that I can't bother to identify due to the lump in my throat. Eventually, I can't stand it any longer, so I slowly make my way in front of him and stand here. Tears well in my eyes and I divert my attention from him after I see the perplexed look on his face. He whispers, "Is everything alrig-" "I'm pregnant" I say, still avoiding eye contact. I hear him shift his weight, then he places a hand on my arm and one on my face as he stands up. "Y/N, why are you so upset?" he asks, his voice still soft. I shake my head. "I don't know," I stammer, hiccuping as a result of crying, "I just wasn't sure what you would think..." He moves his hand so that it is under my chin and he picks my head ups o that I'm no longer looking at my feet. "Why on earth would I be angry or upset? I want to grow old with you and raise kids, Y/N. This is perfect" he explains, kissing my forehead. We spend the rest of the night lying in bed as he sings lullabies to the baby and rubs gentle circles on my stomach.