PDA.

Ashton:

Music starts playing throughout the store you and Ashton were Christmas shopping in. You quietly hummed along before Ashton grabbed your hand and spun you into his chest. You giggled and you two danced around the store, and when the song ended he gently pulled you into his chest, cupping his hands around your face. "I love you Y/N" he smiled, before passionately kissing you.

Luke:

"It's so cold!" you shivered, as another snowflake gently landed on your bare skin. "I told you to wear a jacket and not a sweater!" Luke chuckled before enclosing his hand over yours. "Are you still cold?" he asks only a couple of minutes later. "Mhm" you pout. He softly smiles and pulls you in for a tight hug, wrapping his jacket around both of you as he snuggles his head into your neck, pressing a light kiss to your collarbone.

Calum:

"It's absolutely beautiful here" you said in awe, as you looked at all the fans in the crowd through the curtain. "Almost as beautiful as you" Calum charmed. You rolled your eyes and quietly laughed. "I really mean it" Calum smiles, pulling you close to him and pressing his lips against yours for a long kiss. "Calum what if one of the fans see?" you giggle, pulling away. "I don't care" he smiles, peppering kisses along your jawline, nose and cheeks, before going back to your lips. "Okay, okay; i'm done" he laughs before pressing one final kiss to your lips.

Michael:

"I can't believe we're going out for ice cream at eight in the morning" you laugh, as Michael rubs his thumb along your hand. "Hey; anytime is a good time for ice cream" he defends. "That is true" you laugh, as you two enter the shop. You walk up to the fridge of ice cream flavors and stand on your tippy-toes to view them all. Michael's strong arms soon wrap around you from behind, as he places a light kiss to your neck. "I love you" he sighs happily. "I love you too" you laugh, before snuggling back into him.