You're insecure.

MICHAEL:

You walked away from the crowd and into your car as fast as you can. The driver opened the door and you stepped inside, before collapsing into a fit of tears. Your boyfriend has just openly called a girl beautiful, and asked for her twitter so he could "DM her later". And not only that, she was clearly skinnier and prettier than you. You had always been really self-critical and when Michael did stuff like this you felt so bad about yourself.

"Y/N baby what's wrong?" Michael said when he finally showed up to the car. He came and knelt in front of you, concern prominent in his eyes.

"You a-asked that girl for her twitter a-and she's so much prettier than me and I just always think-k that you're gonna leave me for someone better and I just-" he cut you off with a kiss.

"Y/N, she was giving me her twitter so I could give it to you. You're her absolute idol" he said. You looked up through your tear-filled eyes.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know, and the only girl I will ever love until we have our own little daughter. So please don't be upset, it makes me upset" Michael said, before kissing you. "I love you Michael" you mumbled against his lips. He smiled and said "I love you too baby".

LUKE:

"Luke what did you want to drink again?" you said as you walked off to the kitchen.

"Water please" he said without looking up from his phone. You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen to get him his drink. He's not looked up from his phone all night, only to ask you to "please get me a drink babe" before reverting his eyes back to the illuminated screen. You finished getting the bottle of water from the fridge.

You walked back into the sitting room and saw him smirk at his phone before scrolling and stopping every few seconds. This made you curious as to what he was looking at, so you crept over to look from behind his shoulder. Your eyes widened as you saw what he was looking at. On his screen were lingerie models, some not even wearing a bra. You looked down at your own body and felt tears well up in your eyes.

You had to choke back a sob when you saw him save one of them. You looked down at the ice cold water bottle in your hand, and immediately your sad look turned into a smirk. You opened the bottle up and tipped it all over Luke's head.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE" Luke screamed, jumping up and wiping his face. "THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY, THIS TOP COST LOADS".

"You're sleeping on the fucking couch tonight. Then you'll be by yourself to masturbate to those pictures you saved of girls with their tits hanging out" you said harshly, before walking upstairs, purposely swaying your hips. You turned around to see him standing there on his phone, and rolled your eyes. You ran into your bedroom and collapsed onto the bed crying.

CALUM:

You were at the airport, waiting to see your boyfriend after 4 months of being on tour. You were beyond excited, but also nervous too. In the 4 months he'd been gone, you'd been scouted and signed by Storm(modelling agency in London), so you'd been training alot lately to get your body in shape, making you even skinnier than you usually were. So now you were nervous as to what Calum would think about you.

"Y/N" you heard your name shouted, then you were lifted off the ground and spun around in a hug. Calum looked down at you and smiled before kissing you.

"God I missed this" he said into the kiss, causing you to smile into it. You pulled away and looked up at him.

"I missed this too" you said, before leaving his side to go and greet the other boys. With Luke and Ashton it was just a hug and a small greeting, but with Michael it was different. He pulled back from the hug with a weird look on his face.

"Shit Y/N could you be any skinnier. I can feel all your bones, it's so weird. Do you even eat?" he said, making your worst insecurity a reality. You blinked back tears and ran over to Calum, who was giving Michael the biggest evils ever. "Babe, you are perfect okay. Don't listen to Michael, he's just tired and moody from the plane journey. You're fucking beautiful okay" he said, pulling you into his warm embrace, still glaring at Michael.

"Thank you babe. But there is a reason to me being skinnier. While you've been away, I was scouted by Storm, so I've been having to watch my body and work out more" you said.

"Babe oh my god that's amazing" he said before pulling you in for another kiss.

"Holy fuck, I'm dating a sexy model" he said when you pulled away. You laughed and winked at him.

ASHTON:

You had just finished going on a run, and you were all hot and sweaty in spandex leggings and a sports bra.

"Ashton isn't Y/N looking so skinny recently. It's so weird, is she fucking anorexic or something?" you heard as you walked into your shared house. You were very insecure about your weight, as in school you were bullied for having the "body of a 7 year old boy". Your boyfriend Ashton knew this, and you wondered what his response was going to be.

"Yeah, she is quite skinny, but you learn to deal with it" he said. Your eyes widened, he didn't even bother to defend you, and he made it seem like it was a burden that you were skinny. Tears were already welling up in your eyes.

"Mate she has like no boobs, where's the fun in that?" you heard Calum say, and that made the tears actually start falling. The whole room burst into laughter, and you cried even harder when you heard Ashton's distinctive laugh.

"Yeah, she is really fucking skinny, but she's also fucking amazing at giving blowjobs, that's like the only reason I'm still with her" Ashton said, and you decided that enough was enough.

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONE FROM MY FUCKING LIVING ROOM IN 1 MINUTE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M CALLING THE POLICE" you shouted as you marched into the living room. All the boys sat there in shock taking in your appearance.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT" you shouted as they all stood up guiltily. The first three boys walked past you without making eye contact.

"Baby I didn't-" you cut off your boyfriend.

"I said get the fuck out. I'm not joking" you said harshly. He looked at you and moved towards you.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK AND I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, HELL, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE" you screamed at him, hoping he gets the idea. He obviously did as he lowered his head and walked out your front door.

You walked over to the window to see him get in a car with his bandmates, and you slid down the door in tears.