Ashton & Michael (smut).

It wasn't often for the boys to get time off from tracking and recording their debut album. On a rare occasion, most fans were simply content with just being able stay updated with their whereabouts or mainly anything involving the juvenile bunch: keeks, instagram posts, and so on. Regardless of the situation, tonight was spent away from the studio and record producers - tonight was more of a celebration.

Ashton's hazel orbs watched closely on the sparkling court before him as several members of the UCLA volleyball team were warming up. Tonight had marked their first official game of the season competing in districts and with the current buzz roaming about the gymnasium it wasn't a game to miss. With his black fedora covering his disheveled curls and denim jacket vest sheltering the Joy Division muscle tee underneath, he continued on the lookout for the one person on his mind at the moment.

Michael on the other hand had returned with bottled water and a packet of starburst before taking a sit right beside his best friend. There hadn't been a single bone in his body that wasn't either anxious or apprehensive as he waited for the game to start. Unlike Ashton, his attire had been kept a little simpler with his body clothed in a plain white v-neck - showing off a bit of his chest area and a black jacket accompanied by ripped jeans and a pair of vans.

Opening up the packet of candy, he slipped a cherry red square onto his tongue, slowly scanning the crowd of people on the floor. Not a single one of them appeared to hold any interest leaving the skunk-haired boy disappointed.

"Do you see her yet Ash?" Michael whispered, leaning closer to his friend's ear. Instead of getting the answer he desired, a sad nod of the head was directed towards his way.

Neither of them had wanted to miss another chance to witness their friend playing a fantastic game especially with this being her second time making it this far into the competition along with her excellent team. Still, as the two sat together further away from the crowd, there wasn't a single explicit thought that didn't cross their mind during the wait.

A slight wetness made its way across Ashton's mouth as he licked his lips. Since the last time both him and Michael had been to a volleyball game he had forgotten about the attire dawned by the sporty players. Deep down, it killed him inside having to maintain his previous calm demeanor but at the sight of each girl's fair assets he couldn't help himself when it came to filling up with nothing more than delight. Despite his wishes, it grew worse from that point out.

"Right on time," Michael whispered underneath his breath to where only Ashton could hear. His eyes motioned in the direction where an average height girl stood on the left side of the court; body engaged in a short, apparent workout. The two quietly watched from their seats in the crowd as she leaned down allowing the pair's eyes to fall upon her spandex covered ass.

A slight moan left the red haired Australian's lips as he made a mental note over the girl's appearance. Despite being a freshman in college, she had been working out more than ever since the last volleyball season and it had truly shown in every curve of her body. Although her fair complexion isolated her from the rest of the team, her exotic figure was another delightful commodity about the angelic girl. The tight under amour shirt and sports bra failed to conceal her ample chest from staying in place but it wasn't much of a concern for the guys as they kept their view glued to every inch of her. Along with the curves leading down to her lower half, her long legs accentuated the rest of lean figure leaving the boys tongue tied.

Sadly, the gazing period was soon cute short at the sound of a buzzer signaling for the players to get in their positions. After a short head or tails match between the two teams' coaches, the referee gestured for the opposing team to start the game off first. The white volleyball was held in the hands of rather tall girl who bounced it a few times before spiking it across the net.