Blowjobs (smut).

Luke:

Luke was always a moaning mess when you have him a blowjob. He convinced you a while ago to get a tongue piercing and you agreed. Ever since then, when you would be going down on him, his sparkling, blue eyes would roll to the back of his head because that damn silver bead that was attached your tongue is always driving him absolutely insane. His hands would always be tangled in your hair, and when you would take him deep, his arms would flex and the neck veins would make an appearance. He really hated, but also loved it when you would tease him. You would flick your tongue just on the head and that would send him into a fit.

Michael:

No matter what time of the day it was, Michael was pretty much all for blowjobs. Being the dirty minded, cheeky one that it is, he would occasionally whisper sexual innuendos in your ear when you're in public and that statement will always end in a request for a blowjob. You would 93% of the time agree, and he would always smirk to himself because you both know how much pleasure it gives both of you when you would go down on him. When your giving him head, he would be quite rough and grip onto your hair tightly. This didn't bother you though, because when he would grip onto your hair it meant that he would be really close.

Calum:

Calum would be a guy who gets really giddy about a girl going down on him. When you were doing the 'job' he would always stick his tongue between his teeth and smile to himself because he just loved the way you look with him deep in your mouth. He's a bit of a grunter, so when you would suddenly deep throat him, his abs would clench and his whole body would tense, then he would let out a manly grunt. He would sometimes breathlessly whisper to himself things like, "fuck... I'm lucky," because you both knew that you were an absolute expert when giving him head. His chuckle was always something that you loved listening to, so when you would tease him, he would chuckle and tell you, "Literally, you're killing me."

Ashton:

For Ashton, he would be really into eye contact. When you would be going down on him, you always kept a tight grasp on his thighs while looking devilishly into his eyes. His long, slender fingers would cup your face when you would tease him, and when he was close, his arms would totally let go and he would grip onto the sheets tighter than ever. His fingers would run through his hair, and you would chuckle at him because he just looked so fucking hot when he did that. When you would chuckle, mouth still wrapped around him, his eyes would roll to the back of his head because the vibrations would give an immense amount of pleasure to him. When you got into a pace, he would keep moaning and say to you, "Keep doing that, fuck."