Mornings activities. (Smut)

Ashton:

Mornings are definitely easier when you're waking up next to Ashton's dimpled smile and massive hands tracing your curves. His touch is soft and gentle, barely ghosting over your skin at first. The more you react to his touch the harder it gets for Ashton, literally. If there's one thing Ashton's a complete sucker for its morning sex. There's just something about the way you look coming undone with the morning sunshine casting over your bare skin and how you're completely natural and vulnerable that he just can't resist.

Calum:

It's not often that Calum wakes up before you so when he does he likes to take advantage of it. He'll start by placing slow gentle kisses down your abdomen as he settles between your legs. He pushes your legs apart and starts kissing and sucking on your inner thighs. When he starts to feel you shifting awake he hooks his fingers into the side of your panties and pulls it to the side. He kisses your clit whilst his free hand traces up and down your slit, causing a moan to slip from your lips. He flashes you a cheeky grin, "mmmm, mornin' babe," he mumbles against your core.

Luke:

When Luke has a hard day at work you want to make it better and sometimes you don't know how to do that other than pleasing him. You're sure to let him sleep in before you start running your fingers across his broad chest and down the middle. You kiss his neck whilst you palm him through his TMNT boxer briefs. He let's out a throaty groan, "shit." He grits his teeth as you sink lower. "I'll stop if you wanna go back to bed," you teased, pulling at the elastic of his briefs. "Fuck sleep...just don't stop."

Michael:

This morning after multiple failed attempts to get Mikey out of bed you decide to start the shower, rid yourself of your clothing and wrap yourself in a small towel. You leaned against the door frame, "Mikey, are you sure you don't want to get up?" He groaned and rolled onto his back. His sleepy eyelids obviously taking interest in your exposed skin. "I guess I'll just have to shower alone..." You pulled on your towel and let it fall to the ground. You exaggerated the sway of your hips as you walked away, knowing Mikey would be close behind.