Type of boyfriend he is.

Calum:

Calum would be the cuddliest boyfriend, he would want to cuddle with you all the time and if you said no he would do that adorable pout and you wouldn't be able to resist. He would just love wrapping his arms around you and keeping you close to him. He would be so playful though like he would see you upset over something and he would do everything to make you happy again even if it meant him pulling silly faces at you and making a fool of himself. When he's on tour he would send you cute video messages either over Instagram and keek or just little private ones. The boys would pay him out for talking about you all the time but they knew it was just because he loves you so much.

Ashton:

Ashton seems to be very sentimental and he would keep things from dates like movie tickets and pictures. He would be really protective over you, always defending you from haters on twitter and making sure you're safe if you're out in public. His arms would always be tightly wrapped around you, making sure you don't go anywhere. He always makes sure that you're happy and that you know he loves you. When he's on tour he'll send you cute tweets, texts and videos. He would always be talking to you about anything, you would stay up late talking and giggling at silly things you say and do.

Luke:

Luke is very shy, but when he's around you he's not as shy. You bring him out of his shell, he's able to be himself around you. He very gentle with you, always making sure you're okay. He's always making romantic gestures taking you on special dates and treating you like a princess. When you're alone cuddled up in bed, his larger body would encase yours. He would be protective like Ashton, he would softly kiss you mumbling words of affection. Because he's so quiet, you could just lay together in silence and not say anything for ages.

Michael:

Michael is a very loud, crazy guy but he is also very deep emotionally. He expresses his feelings through song and that's what he does with you, he is always softly singing in your ear when you guys are having quiet time. Michael would be a really fun boyfriend always mucking around and playing video games together. He likes to keep you close when other males are around, he gets jealous and overprotective. He sometimes goes over the top with the jealousy especially when he's on tour. He'll send you cute tweets so that every guy knows that you're his.