Highschool 5sos

Ashton was the chirpy music geek who's just all flowers and rainbows during class time and called his teachers by their first names and asked about their holiday with the family and would be really talkative during class sometimes to the point where everyone just wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up but he was always so kind to everyone that nobody had the heart to say anything but then outside the classroom he was the biggest dork you could imagine and tripped over himself around anybody his age and was really like a fish out of water anywhere besides the music room but everyone thought he was adorable bc he just had that gorgeous sunshine aura that drew everyone to him so he had a good group of friends and made it through highschool pretty well despite his clumsiness.

Michael was the classic burnout, the kind who would sit in the back of the class with his hood up and headphones in listening to hard rock and the teacher would yell at him to pay attention but he was never phased bc he thought the idea of trapping students in an oppressive environment and teach them useless concepts was ridiculous, especially with a whole world out there ready to be conquered. most people thought he was just kinda dumb and didnt care about anything but little did they know that michael was hella smart and got perfect scores on basically everything without even trying and while everyone thought he went home after school and blazed and like vandalized shit idk he actually just spent hours working at the local video shop to raise enough money to move far away from the whitewashed town he was currently stuck in, and when he wasnt working he was practicing guitar and jamming without a care in the world bc in every way he felt ostracized at school he felt 100% confident behind his music.

Calum holy shit this guy was the jock of all jocks and the ladies' man omg he was the face of the school's athletics, especially football (soccer), and was the big man on campus and was always surrounded by his sport group and trailed around by sophomore girls who just could not get enough of him and basically all of his teachers tolerated his lack of homework completion bc he was their ace on the field and on game days he would go all out and paint his face and get so pumped and during his games the stands would be filled bc he was just so mesmerizing to watch bc he was truly a fucking wizard and scouts were always vying for him and offering him scholarships and everyone wanted to be part of his friend group bc he was the shit and had the entire school basically wrapped around his finger and tons of girls threw themselves at him and he'd been the cause of endless broken hearts and birth control purchases but he had the biggest crush on one of the girls in marching band but would never ever act on it bc it would tarnish his rep so he just snuck side glances of her in history class and in the stands at his games and show off like no other just for her.

Luke was the nerd of all nerds lol like curve setter in every class, part of the physics and chess club etc and he got picked on quite a bit for it but nobody did anything too bad to him bc he helped calum in calculus and cal made it clear if anyone messed with his tutor he would personally snap their legs before the day ended and he still caught the attention of a few girls around school bc while he was one of the lamest guys he was kinda cute but they all just admired from afar bc everyone knew if you tried engaging him in conversation it just became a mess and he tripped all over his words and accidentally made things so awkward all the time so everyone just let him be but he secretly had a thing with the pretty volleyball captain and they would hardcore make out behind the gym after her practice and his tutor sessions with cal and nobody ever knew but even to this day that girl cant find a guy who frenchies as well as luke