People think you guys are a couple. (Muke)

Michael: I picture Michael being really cute and like always having his arm around you, even though you're only really close friends. And he'd really like to spoil you. So he'd be buying you a dress or whatever, and the till lady cashier (idk what you call her) was really old. And she was all like "you guys are such a sweet couple, how long have you been together" and you'd both go really red like we're not a couple and the next few days it would be kinda awkward. But it would end up being okay.

Luke: I feel like Luke would be approached by a little boy in the street while you're together walking his dog. You've gone off with the dog somewhere. And this little boy goes up to Luke and is like "your girlfriend is beautiful I hope one day I find a girl as pretty as her". And he'd have to tell him that you aren't his girlfriend but say thanks and it would be really cute. And then he'd tell you what happened and it would be so cute omg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay well I think that I need a new cover for this preference book and I'm gonna hold a contest to see who make me the best cover photo by Saturday. The winner will get a shoutout and a follow. Just tweet it to me or dm on twitter and my twitter is @rainbowdashmuke which is the same as my username here. So please try your best and if you do make me one and I don't use it, it's ok because I will be very thankful that you even decided to enter the contest! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.