You Catch Him Masturbating (Smuttyish).

Luke:

You walked inside your best friend, Luke's house, setting down the McDonalds he asked you to bring on the counter top. "Luke?" you called out, walking into the livingroom but not finding him. "Luke? Where are you?" you asked, walking throughout the hallway. You stopped in front of his bedroom door where you heard him moaning as a string of curse words flew from his mouth. You slowly opened his door and saw him sitting on his bed jacking off. "Oh my god, i'm sorry!" you blushed, widening your eyes. "Oh shit, Y/N" he blushed, biting his lip and quickly putting a pillow over himself. "Sorry i'll um- go wait for you in the living room" you mutter, quickly walking out of the bedroom, but before you left, you turned around one more time,"You know Luke, I didn't expect you'd be so big." you smirked, walking out of the bedroom.

Calum:

"So you'll be over later tonight then?" Calum pouted over facetime. "Yeah Cal, i'm sorry, i didn't think my boss would make me work late" you frowned. "Okay, i'll talk to you later then" he smiled, ending the face time. You weren't actually going to be late, you just wanted to surprise your best friend with movies and his favourite junk food. You quickly pulled your car into his driveway and walked up the steps to his flat, knocking a few times. When he didn't answer you let yourself in and called his name. You didn't get a reply, but you heard a loud moaning coming from the living room. You walked inside to see Calum getting himself off on the couch. "Fuck Calum!" you gasped. "Oh shit" he quickly said, attempting to cover himself. "I thought you were going to be late!" he blushed. "I want to surprise you!" you blushed, averting your gaze from his length. "I guess i surprised you, it's pretty big right?" Calum smirked. "Calum!" you laughed. "Just go wait for me in the kitchen so i can finish off." he urged, and you rolled your eyes, walking out of the room.

Ashton:

You threw on your best friend Ashton's t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He shoved you into the mud by accident and let you take a shower at his, because it was a closer walk than your house. You walked out of the bathroom and made your way to the living room, where you assumed he was still watching tv. But you stopped in front of his bedroom door as you heard your name being moaned quietly from inside. You opened the door in confusion and widened your eyes in shock when your saw Ashton jacking off and moaning your name, his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed shut. "Uhm, Ash..." you said, clearing your throat. "Oh Y/N, u-um, I was just, I mean I just-" he nervously stuttered, covering himself up. "It's okay, um, I should maybe go home now?" you asked. "No- wait" he said, pulling up his sweatpants and standing up. "Can we pretend you didn't see any of this and just watch some movies?" he blushes. "Sure" you shrugged, causing him to smile. "Good" he breathes out.

Michael:

You were woken up from your peaceful sleep in your best friend Michael's bed as you heard moans and curse words being muttered from the bathroom down the hall. You groaned and looked at the time, noticing it was three am. You got out of bed, walking down the hall to go yell at Michael for playing video games or whatever was causing the noises at three, but when you opened the door, Michael was jacking off on the other side of the room. "Oh Fuck Y/N" Michael quickly said as he noticed you, not even bothering to cover himself up. "Jesus Michael cover yourself" you blushed, shielding your eyes. "Oh don't act like you don't like it" he smirked, pulling up his sweatpants. "Whatever Michael, just come back to bed so we can cuddle" you laughed, rolling your eyes as you started to head back down the hall. "Okay, i'm just going to finish up what i started" he laughed, and you shook your head as you cuddled back under the blankets.