I've got this friend.

Luke:

'Can I have a minute? I've gotta tell you something. I heard that someone likes you, and it might be nothing but he's right in front of you.'

You were walking down the boring, grey corridors of your school. You had your earphones in, listening to "The 1975"s self-titled album. You hummed quietly to the melody of the music when you noticed one of your best guy friends, Luke, was walking in the direction opposite you. Your lockers were right next to each other so when you made eye contact, he smiled sweetly at you before saying hi. You unplugged one of your earphones as you fumbled with your lock. He fiddled with his lip ring with his tongue before asking you, "How was Physics?" his eyebrow rose as you gave a sarcastic chuckle, "It was amazing! Like always," You rolled your eyes at him and he bit back a laugh. He sighed as he leant his head against the locker, while you were shoving your textbooks into yours. He coughed a bit before asking, "I've got to tell you something, okay? Don't freak out." He let out a nervous laugh when you scoffed at him, "Go ahead." Your gaze turned to him and you smiled. He was currently fiddling with his lip ring with his two fingers, leaning closer to you. You raised an eyebrow at him as he motioned you to come closer. "I heard that someone likes you..." He trailed off. Your eyes widened. You looked around before responding quietly, "Yeah? Who is it?" He looked down and put his hands in his pockets. "He may or may not be in some of your classes..." He smirked. You threw your head back, and laughed a little too loud, "If you're going to say yourself, I swear I will laugh so hard." His smile dropped slightly and his eyes squinted. He let out a nervous laugh, still trying to hold a smile on his face. "Uh..." He bit down on his teeth, "Yeah its erm, Ryan... Yeah, he likes you."

Ashton:

'Talking to you nearly every day, I really like all the games that you play, I wanna tell you to see what you say, before I jump in and I ask for that date.'

(HIS P.O.V)
"Seriously, you're practically at her house every single day," Calum stated, his lips wrapping around a bottle of sprite and he took a gulp out of it. I layed back onto the couch and sighed to myself; why did I have to be in love with my best friend? She would literally laugh in my face if she ever heard the words come out of my mouth, 'Yeah, uh... I think I'm in love with you.' Calum raised his eyebrows at me before adding, "Before you start freaking out, I'm pretty sure that she likes you back." We were lounging around on the couch, watching a Soccer game on TV. Somehow this conversation was brought up, and I was feeling uncomfortable. After a few seconds of thinking, I replied back to him, "How do you know that she likes me back? We've been best friends for years and she would never like me in that way, I'm positive." I shook my head, running my fingers through my curly blonde hair. "You should text her to come over, I'm sure she's not busy," he stated, shrugging his shoulders. I sat myself up, debating on whether I not I should actually text her to come over. As if Calum was reading my mind, he nodded and motioned his hands to my iPhone on the coffee table. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my phone, whilst the other hand was resting on my right knee, which was bouncing up and down. I unlocked my phone, going into my messages and sent a text to her, *Hey, do you want to come over? Calum and I are sitting on the couch at my house watching soccer. I've got to tell you something while you're here xx* I rubbed my hands over my mouth, my knee still bouncing up and down. She almost instantly replied, *Yea, sure. I'll be over in a sec, what did you need to tell me? x* Calum grabbed the phone out of my hands. I instantly panicked. I think he knew by the expression on my face that it was Y/n. I went bug-eyed when he started typing on my phone; I instantly knew what he was doing. He chuckled to himself before pressing send and chucking the phone back to me. My hand cupped over my mouth as I read what he had texted her. *I want to take you on a date Y/n, I'm done with being just friends*

Calum:

'Something I have to tell you, he plays the bass guitar. He thinks you'd like him better, If he had a car but now he's right in front of you.'

Your friend Calum and you were both involved in a Music class who was currently rehearsing for the next school assembly, which happens to takes place this Friday. Calum plays the Bass guitar, which quite frankly, he was amazing at. You played the ordinary acoustic guitar. When you finished the song, you spotted him behind you and he threw a thumbs up at you, smiling widely. You replied with the same gesture and he chuckled at you, continuing to strum on his Bass. You turned back around, getting up from your stool on stage when your conductor told you that the rehearsal was now over. You walked down the stairs from the stage with your guitar in hand. Calum soon followed behind you, wrapping one of his arms around your shoulders. A shiver went down your back; you actually had the biggest crush on him but you never knew how to tell him, so you went along with his actions. Since he towered over you, he smiled down at you and you chuckled back. "So? How did I play?" he cheekily asked you, running his tongue over his lips. You rolled your eyes and laughed back at him, "You did amazing, as per usual." He laughed at you and took his arms off your shoulders, only to put his bass guitar down and put it in its case. You did the same, leaning down and carefully placing your guitar in its case. You both picked up your bags and walked towards to hall door, only to be confronted by a huge crowd of students in the school corridor. His eyes widened as he caught up to you, jogging with his bags in hand. You started walking together, and you turned to face him before asking, "Did you want a ride home?" He bit down on his bottom lip, smiling before he replied to you, "Uh, yea, sure. Thanks y/n." You told him no problem while you guys walked out of the school doors. One thing that you noticed was that Calum looked down at his feet before whispering to himself something like, "I should be the one giving her a ride home." You stopped dead in your tracks, furrowing your brows when his breathing hitched. "What?" you asked him. He looked at you nervously, eyes-widened when he shook his head. "Oh, uh... nothing."

Michael:

'Cause I've got this friend who's crazy about you, I've got this friend who can't be without you, I've got this friend and I wish I could see, how this would end if you knew it was me.'

He shook his head in disbelief, shouting at you, "Why can't you fucking realize that Nathan doesn't actually love you like he says he does?!" Your breathing hitched, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes. You two were in a heated argument about your boyfriend, Nathan, who 'apparently' cheated on you with a blonde girl that was a few years older. You didn't believe Michael when he told you this, because Nate was such a nice guy to you... always giving you what you wanted, giving you kisses on your cheek and making you feel like a princess. He had asked numerous times to have sex with you, but you said you wanted to wait. This went on for months now, but you didn't think much of it. You stayed quiet, trying to wipe your eyes discreetly as possible. He tried to step closer to you, but you stepped back. You held you hand up, trying to stop him. "Please, just... don't come closer, please." You begged him. "Y/n, please, I didn't mean it like that I-"he held his hand out, stepping a foot closer. You cut him off, "Just leave, Michael." He cupped his hands over his face, shaking his head in disbelief as he sat down on your couch, not obeying you. You raised your voice, "WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE MICHAEL?" You threw your hands up in desperation. You were now crying, but you still tried to keep it discreet. Trying to swallow the lump in your throat wasn't helping. "YOU KNOW WHY Y/N? ITS BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YEAH, I-I love you so damn much... and- I just," He let out a breath before continuing, raising his voice again, "I just- JUST I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU 'THINK' YOUR IN LOVE WITH HIM, WHILE IM SITTING HERE, KNOWING THAT HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH SOME BLONDE BITCH... he- he just doesn't deserve you" You stood there, hands cupped over your mouth, wide-eyed. "Michael, I- I didn't know you felt like this... I-" You trailed off. You didn't know what to say. He confessed his love for you. You didn't realize, but now you had a gut feeling telling you that you loved him the same. He had been there for you through the thick and thin, and he never turned down an opportunity to come see you. You sighed before walking over to him, sitting down next to him on the couch while wrapping your arms around his body. He hugged you back, before softly whispering into your ear, "I just don't ever want to lose you y/n, friend or not, I'm can't be without you."