Griding/dry humping (smutty).

Luke:

You and Luke had just finished cleaning up your house, expecting the boys to be over any minute. But Luke being Luke couldn't keep himself away from you and he pinned you against the wall, his lips pressing hungrily against yours. "Luke no the boys" you mumbled, causing him to groan into the kiss. "I don't care about the boys" he grumbled before attaching his lips to your neck. He soon grabbed your leg, bending it up in the air so his crotch was pressed against yours. He slowly started grinding himself against you, your fingers tangling through and tugging at his blonde hair as both of your moans filled the room.

Ashton:

Ashton's large hands pulled you so you were straddling his waist as he laid back on the couch, using them grab your hips and press you roughly against his hard-on. "Ash" you groaned before you leaned down to roughly connect your lips with his. He moaned into your mouth as you started grinding your hips against his, making sure you rubbed against every inch of him possible. He grabbed your hips tightly, his fingertips digging into your skin as he helped rock your hips back and forth.

Michael:

Having your period sucks- especially when you're turned on and making out with your boyfriend as he had you pinned against the wall. "M-Michael I can't, I'm on my period" you whispered as he pulled off some more of your clothes, leaving him in his boxers and you in your lingerie. "You waited this long to tell me?" he pouts and you saw the already formed tent in his pants. "I know what we can do, though" you smirked and pushed him back onto your bed, climbing over top of him and moving your hips against his. He moaned out and squeezed you bum before pushing himself upward and grinding farther into you.

Calum:

Your lips moved quickly in sync with Calum's, your once innocent kiss now heated as you sat in his lap in the backseat of his car. The only thing separating the two of you were your thin yoga shorts and Calum's boxers, and Calum brought his hands to your hips, pulling them so you started grinding harshly against him. Your moans filled the small vehicle as the two of you left marks on each other's necks, Calum still guiding your hips in the heat of the moment