You wake him up in the morning.

Calum:

The previous night had been a good one for you two. You had stayed in to watch a movie and eat dinner. You ended up falling asleep at his side and when you woke up late the next morning, you didn't know what to do. After awhile, it got pretty boring in the quiet and you missed Calum's voice. His arm was still wrapped around your body and you could feel him breathing beside you. You planted a kiss on his bare arm and then made your way up to his neck. He murmured something that you couldn't understand and when you reached his cheek, he whispered "Just kiss me already". Laughing, you forced your lips onto his.

"Well, good morning!" His sleepy voice was beautiful and you could listen to it for hours. Waking up with him was amazing.

ashton:

You and Ashton had gotten into a fight last night for stupid reasons. You wanted to go on vacation with him and your family but he denied it. After you couldn't take the screaming anymore, you locked yourself in the guest bedroom and slept there. But waking up this morning, you felt absolutely guilty. So after your quick shower, you checked to make sure Ash was still sleeping and tiptoed to the kitchen. Half an hour later, you had a full stack of pancakes, a pot of coffee, a jug of orange juice and bacon frying on the stove.

"Did you do this for me, Y/N?" Ash asked, his hand tangled in his bed hair. "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for last night. I overreacted." You turned off the stove and plated the hot bacon. His arms snaked around your waist and kissed your cheek.

"If we end up eating after a fight, we might as well fight more." You rolled your eyes but grabbed him to eat breakfast.

luke:

Luke always overslept so you have tried many different tactics of waking him up. You didn't want to be rough but you wanted to get the job done. Today, he had to get up to go for an interview and would not budge. Looking around your bedroom, you decided to grab his acoustic guitar and start to play some chords. At first, you were strumming softly. But when he started to awake, you climbed on the bed and played his favorite song.

"Y/N, Stop!" He pulled the blanket over his head. You put the guitar down and climbed on top of him, pushing the blanket off of him. He groaned and tried to block his face from the sun but you forced his hands to his side.

"Wake up, Lukey!" You kissed his forehead and he gave a slight smile. "You have an interview soon. Don't want to go looking like this, do you?" His smile grew even larger. "What?"

"I'm glad I have you. You're a wonderful alarm clock."

michael:

Michael had just returned from tour yesterday so you were pretty happy that you were able to curl up against him for the first time in months. With your job keeping you here, you had to result cuddling with a pillow. Having a warm human being next to you was amazing. Sometimes you didn't know if he knew how much you appreciated him. You always told him you loved him but he wasn't around for you to show it.

"I know you can't hear me right now," You whispered to his sleeping body. You watched his chest rise and fall before you continued. "I'm really happy you're back. I missed you a lot and our Skype calls were great but they weren't as great as having you here. Knowing me, I'll probably start crying from being so happy but that is how you make me feel. Michael Clifford, you completely took my heart away."

"That was a great speech." He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"You heard that?" You buried your face in his bare chest as it turned a bright red.

"You're cute. Thanks for waking me up. I want to spend every waking moment with you today, okay? I love you." Your blush continued but instead of keeping your lips pressed to his chest, they were pressed to his lips. This morning was going to go down in history.