Playing "too hot".

Ashton:

You and the guys were snowed into your house in the middle of the night. It was the biggest snow storm your city had gotten in over ten years, and there was no chance you'd get out of the house anytime soon, so Luke suggested everyone play a game. "Ashton, Y/N, play too hot together" Calum smirked, looking between you and Ashton. "Cal we're best friends" Ashton mumbled and blushed. "You guys chicken?" Michael taunted, and all the guys made clucking noises until you and Ashton gave in, scooting right in front of each other. Ashton leaned closer to you, his frame towering over yours as he pressed his lips to yours. They were gentle and sweet, not pressing extremely hard but not lightly brushing against yours either. Ashton eventually started to press more roughly into the kiss until you couldn't take it anymore, tangling your fingers through his curly hair. As soon as you did, his hands grabbed under your thighs, pulling you into his lap as he deepened the kiss. After a while, Luke awkwardly cleared his throat, causing you and Ashton to quickly pull away from each other, confusion and shock spreading across both of your faces before Calum smirked and muttered, "I knew it".

Luke:

The power was out all across your city, and you and the guys sat on the floor of Luke's living room while you waited for it to come back on. The only source of light was coming from the dimly lit candles in random places around the room. "I'm so bored" Luke whined, setting his phone on the table as it ran out of battery. "I have an idea of what you could do" Michael grinned and raised his eyebrow at you and Luke. "Play too hot with Y/N" Michael smirked, pointing to you. "W-what?" you asked, widening your eyes at Michael. "You heard me. I dare you." Michael said. Luke turned to you and shrugged before sitting down in front of you. He leaned down, resting his forehead against yours before lightly kissing your lips. It started out slow and passionate, but soon turned to a hungry and needy kiss. Luke eventually gave in and grabbed your butt with his hands, lightly squeezing it before pulling you onto his lap. You tangled your fingers through his hair, it easily becoming a heated make-out session. "Ew guys come on" Ashton giggled, and you and Luke pulled away from each other. Luke smirked at you before quickly pecking your lips, not letting you leave his lap for the rest of the night.

Calum:

You and Calum were sitting on your couch watching The Breakfast Club, a typical part of your regular Friday movie night together. About halfway into the movie, Michael texted Calum telling you and him to come to a boring party Michael and the boys were stuck at. You and Calum would eventually arrive to the party, talking with a few people before heading to a quieter room and sitting in a large circle with a group of people. "Let's play truth or dare" Ashton suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement. "Cal, truth or dare?" Luke asked, turning to face Calum. "Dare" Calum replied easily. "Hm, I dare you to play too hot with Y/N" Luke smirked, looking between you and Calum as he knew you both had a "secret" thing for each other. "You're gonna loose babe" Calum smirked, pulling you onto his lap so you were straddling him. "Whatever you say Hood" you rolled your eyes and he roughly pressed his soft lips against yours. You slowly and almost un-noticingly moved your hips against his, causing Calum to groan into the kiss. "That's cheating Y/N", he said before his hands roughly grabbed your hips, pushing you down on him so he could grind himself against you. Knowing he'd lost, you tangled your fingers in his hair, bringing him even closer to you. The guys awkwardly got up and left the room after a while, leaving you and Calum to do as you pleased.

Michael:

"Ha, beat you again Y/N!" Michael laughed and jumped off the couch after beating you again in a COD death match for the third time. "Oh shush Michael, this i the only thing you'll ever win against me." you smirk, causing the other three boys to laugh. "Oh please I can beat you in anything, just name it" Michael scoffed. "I dare you to beat Y/N at too hot than" Ashton grinned at Michael. "What? Ashton that's weird we're best friends" Michael said quietly. "So you admit to defeat?" Luke piped up. "Shut up Luke" Michael rolled his eyes before walking over to you and suddenly pressing his lip harshly against yours. His tongue glided across your bottom lip, and you slightly parted your lips to let his tongue explore your mouth. You resisted the urge to grab his arms by shoving your hands in your pockets, and eventually Michael cracked, placing his hand on your lower back and pulling your body tight against his, continuing to kiss your after the guys had said you'd won. "I beat you Michael" you smirked, pulling away from the kiss. "Yeah, but it kind of feels like I won" he shrugged and smiled before sitting back down on the couch.