15.

I tried to ignore the sunlight, which fell directly onto my face. I squeeze my eyes tighter before turning myself around. I throw my arm over to whatever or whoever was sleeping next to me.

I squint my eyes open and stare at the sleeping boy in front of me. He looked so peaceful and cute. I furrowed my eyebrows when I took a look around my surroundings.

I wasn't on the couch, instead, I was on a bed. A really large bed. I look around once again, realizing that I slept in Jaden's bedroom.

How come I didn't wake up when I was brought up here? I sigh in conclusion and gently pushed his arm away from my waist.

I slowly and carefully rolled myself out of his bed, trying so hard not to wake him up. He groaned a little when he couldn't feel my warmth anymore.

I couldn't help but smile at how adorable Jaden looked. Honestly, I never thought me and Jaden would ever become friends. There was always this odd hatred between us, which now seemed to turn into friendship.

I felt a sudden gush of worry run inside me. Is my mom back home? What would she be thinking when I tell her that I've spent my night at someone's house? Especially someone whose name is Jaden.

I quickly shake off my thoughts and slowly tiptoe down the room to where the bedroom door was. I didn't let Jaden's adorable face distract me from leaving his room.

I slowly pulled the door open and exit his room. I walked down the stairs and out of the house, remembering to be as quiet as possible.

I enter my own house with a worried look on my face. I didn't even lock my house last night. What if some burglars tried to steal my things?

I let out a sigh of relief when I didn't spot my mom, or anything missing. I closed the door shut behind me and hurried up to my room. I will be late for school if I don't hurry. I have to catch the school bus in a bit anyways.

I did my usual morning routine, which includes me taking a long shower. I dressed myself in a basic white dress, which looked so cute. It reminded me of the dress I wore when I first met Jaden and his mom.

It was a long-sleeved dress, with lots of pretty buttons running down. It fitted me very well. The dress reached only an inch or two above my knees, which I liked.

I brushed my hair out once it dried, and pulled it into a loose, back ponytail

I brushed my hair out once it dried, and pulled it into a loose, back ponytail. I tied my hair with a really pretty white ribbon at the end. I put on a little bit of mascara to my lashes and applied some chapstick to my lips.

I smiled to myself for the one last time before grabbing my backpack and heading out the door. I hurried down the stairs when I heard the bus approach my street.