27.

M Y wishes:
10/27

1. Are to see the world underwater ✔︎
2. Are to dance in the rain ✔︎
3. Are to fall in love ✔︎
4. Are to find true happiness ✔︎
5. Are to save someone's life
6. Are to visit the seven wonders of the world
7. Are to enjoy life as long as it lasts

I put my journal inside my locker before closing it shut. I gasp when I turn myself around. A tall boy stood in front of me with a small smile playing on his plump lips.

"Jackson!" I pull him into a tight hug. He needed it, plus I like hugs. Jack has been sick for a while now, he's finally back. I feel his body stiffen to my touch. At first, I was confused but then realized that I may be making him feel uncomfortable.

Jaden and Jackson don't like being touched, unlike Chase. He's the touchy one in the group, that's what I love about him. Chase is a perfect friend whom everyone wishes to have.

"Oh, sorry." I gave him an apologetic smile once I pull away. He stares at me deeply before clearing his throat. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I am fine, how are you, Lily?" His voice was a bit softer than usual. I tilt my head slightly and grin.

"I'm really good, in fact, I'm really really good. I'm happy to see you back Jackson, I've missed you. Actually, everyone has. Chase would always talk about you during lunch. Have you seen him yet?"

Woah, I'm starting to become a chatterbox.

"Oh, I haven't seen any of them yet. I just entered this building, and I thought I'd give this to you," he hands me a chocolate bar. I jump in excitement. Dark chocolate was my absolute favorite, especially the ones with extra cocoa.

"Thank you so much!" I hurried to take the chocolate into my mouth. I was also surprised that Jackson remembered my favorite being dark chocolate. We've never talked to each other much, but ever since Jaden and I got into a relationship, I've noticed myself becoming good friends with Jackson and Chase.

"I know." He smiled at me.

I see the way he was staring at me. Maybe he wanted some chocolate too. "Oh sorry, do you want a bite? Only a little bit though." I gave him a sneaky grin.

Jackson shakes his head, no. I shrug and began to bite out of my candy. Suddenly, Jackson brought his hand beneath my chin and wiped up a string of chocolate that was dripping down my mouth. I didn't expect him to do that but, I didn't mind either.

"Thanks," I smile at him.

He steps closer, a bit too close. I furrowed my brows and looked up at him. I parted my lips to say something, but nothing uttered out of me. I felt a bit confused. After a few seconds of him just staring at me strangely, he pulls himself away from me.

"Oh- sorry, I'll head to class now." He took in a deep breath. I nod.

"Oh- okay, bye!" I wave at him politely. I shoved the last piece of the chocolate in my mouth before throwing the wrapper in the bin. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and walk towards my fourth class, calculus.

-

"Three and a half," I hear.

"Six," I hear again.

"Ew, two." I scrunched my eyebrows and turned toward the girl that was sitting next to me. Ashly points at random students in class and blurts out numbers.

"Ashly, what are you doing? We're supposed to be taking notes." I whisper to her. She was distracting me from whatever Mr. Dennis was teaching. It worried me because we have a big test coming up and I'll definitely fail if I don't take notes right now.