48.

J A D E N' S   P O V
Few months later~

I stood up straight waiting for when the dark room will fill with light. I fix my tie and shuffle my outfit a little bit trying to fix it. It'd be a big lie if I said I wasn't feeling nervous, in fact I was more than nervous. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest and for the first time I was truly scared of an outcome.

If everything goes good I'd actually pass out of happiness but if no then...

I don't know. I might kill her.

Either way, I don't care what she has to say. She was mine yesterday, she's mine now and I'll make sure she's mine tomorrow too.

I had been thinking about us for the past couple of days. I wasn't so sure about my decision until last night. I was looking at some old photos of me and Lily. They were very old, almost rusted but memorable. I could recall every moment those pictures were taken. I still remembered the picture my mom took of us when we both tried to fit in in one slide.

I remember another one where Lily and I were hugging each other. Okay, maybe not directly but her having her arm over my shoulder while mine were on hers is kind of like hugging in a way. Let's ignore the fact that Chase and Jackson were there too. It was a group hug but Lily was closer to me so I consider it as our very first intimate moment.

Then, at the end of the pile of old pictures was one with just me and Lily. We were both asleep in the couch watching home alone. She was on the right of me with a blanket over herself and then I was on her left sleeping with my mouth open. I made a face looking at that picture at first. I looked like a frog next to an angel. On the corner of the picture was a heart and next to it said something written in very small letters.

"Lovebirds."

The hand writing was my mother's. That made me realize that even my mom was trying to give me a message. It made me feel like I wasn't just being delusional about my feelings, I was being real. Lily and I were always together, we grew up together and I want us to be together forever. Losing her once was a big lesson and I can't imagine how it would feel having to experience that again. Lily was my soulmate and I know she knows that too.

It's time for us to except our love and move forward.

I checked the time on my watch and stood up straight. It was almost seven and the sun was already gone. The room got darker as I expected and suddenly there I saw a spark. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was a person walking in with her body shining, giving off allure and light. My heart literally stopped for a moment when I see her.

My Lily.

The girl I am going to propose to tonight.

She walked steadily towards me, her hands clutching to her dress pulling it a little bit higher up her ankles. My eyes were wide open watching her take steps forward, her heals pressed on the blanket of rose petals. I felt like my body had became a sculpture of a bust, only thing that was functioning decently was my clogging mind. It ran so many thoughts all at once but the most prominent ones were capturing Lily's beauty in my mind.

My heartbeat gradually increased, my hands froze inside my pocket and my feet stayed glued to the floor. I don't even know if I am even breathing anymore.

She really took my breath away.

Some of the lights were slowly turning on with each and every step of hers. While enlightening her beauty, it put a spotlight on the surrounding as well. We were in a mansion about an hour away from our home. It was a beautiful place to be honest, almost like it was straight out of a vintage film studio.