18.

"L E T' S go kids, the bus will leave in about ten minutes!" I hear one of the science teachers yell from the front of the bus.

I was now sitting at the back of the bus, next to Jaden. He basically forced me into sitting next to him. I don't mind though. I've been spending lots of time with him lately.

And I'm liking him, just the way he is.

Last week when I told him about my past, I was expecting him to be disgusted by me or even not like me anymore. But he was the complete opposite of my thoughts. He was understanding and caring.

He took me to the ice cream parlor later. He said it was a little treat from him because of my bravery. He said he was proud of me for speaking on that subject, as many women tend to hide it because they're ashamed.

Everyone at school now knows that Jaden and I are together. Sometimes I'd find myself explaining to people that he's actually not my real boyfriend. He's only playing around.

But as always, no one believed me.

I sighed before leaning against Jaden's board shoulder. It was seven in the morning. The teachers made us come to school early because they thought it'd rain later in the day. The head leader even increased the number of days we're going to be there.

It's now a whole week instead of just three days. That is kind of nerve-racking because I've never spent a day without Momma. I was excited but also very nervous.

"You look pretty today." Jaden complements. I feel my cheeks getting warm, just by a simple compliment from him. That's odd.

"You too." I smile at him timidly.

"I know" I see him smirking as he speaks. That kind of irritated me. Mostly because I liked it and I didn't want to admit it.

"I never thought your mom would ever let you come," Jaden said. Honestly? Same. I was quite surprised when my mom said I could come. She was a bit hesitant at first but eventually gave up.

As I say, nobody can say no to my puppy dog eyes.

"Can I use your phone?" I look up at him with a sheepish grin on my face. He raises his brows before reaching out to his pocket and handing his phone to me. He didn't even ask me why I need it.

"3668," Jaden said when he noticed me having a hard time unlocking his phone. I nod and slowly press on the numbers he said.

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I need your phone?" I furrow my eyebrows. He looks down at me with a chuckle leading the way.

"Not like you're gonna watch porn in there."

Before I could ask him what that is, one of the science teachers interrupted me. "Get comfortable everyone. This ride will be long and very overwhelming."

"Please rememberer to stay with your partners at all times." She shouted through the loud music booming in the bus. Everyone cheered as the bus finally drove off.

I was already feeling nauseous, even though we'd only been on this bus for less than ten minutes. I downloaded a coloring app on Jaden's phone. While I played the game, Jaden massaged my shoulder, trying to comfort me.