11.

M Y head was throbbing when I opened my eyes halfway. The pain was all I was feeling. My back was aching so bad, that it felt like someone just threw salt over my cuts.

I sighed before opening my eyes fully. I just realized that I wasn't in my room, or any other room I had ever been in.

It was completely different and somewhat elegant.

Panic curled into me as I couldn't think of where I was, or how I got here. I felt something was preventing me from getting up.

Or rather someone...

My eyes went wide as I turn myself around to face the sleeping boy in front of me. He looked so peaceful, which made me feel more trapped.

Jaden's intimidating face was only an inch away from my neck. It was hard for me to move because his muscled arm snaked around my body.

I felt more nervous when I felt him bring me closer to himself. My hands were now starting to sweat with all the nervousness building up within every inch of my body.

I was in the same bed as the person I hated since I was just a kid.

It felt wrong.

I quickly tried to pull my shirt down which might have moved up while I was sleeping.

My eyes went closed shut as I felt his lips on my neck. A weird feeling rose up in the pit of my stomach. It's almost like little butterflies were running around inside.

The worst part of all this is that I didn't even know if I hated it.

It felt...

Somewhat, good?

"J- Jaden?" I slightly push his arm, trying to get him off of me. He made a weird noise before snuggling closer. "Cinco minutos más, Princesa." He groaned.

I couldn't understand Spanish, but I had a feeling that he was not going to wake up any time soon. "Jaden please wake up," I frowned.

His hand slowly began to go up along my waist towards my chest. My toes suddenly curled due to the weird sensation I was feeling.

"Jaden stop!" I shouted after I realized what was going on. He quickly opened his eyes with a shocked look on his face. When he finally see where his left hand was, he quickly pulled away.

"Shit. I am sorry Lily, I didn't notice." He apologized. His eyes suddenly softened after staring at me for a minute.

"It's okay," I give him a shy grin. To be honest, with him I felt protected. He did annoy me and even made me cry. But deep inside, I kind of liked it.

"What are you thinking about Lily?." He asks while rubbing his eyes. My cheeks began to burn, as I realized that I had been staring at him like a complete idiot.

"H- how did I get here?" I asked curiously. Many more questions were circling around my mind.

"Long story short, you drank some shit and I brought you here. Cause if I hadn't then you would've obviously get locked up in your house by your overprotective mom." He rolled his forest green eyes.

"Oh," was the only word that spits out of my tongue. "Why did y- you sleep with me?" I ask not looking directly into his eyes.

"There are only two rooms in this place. This bedroom and that bathroom over there. I was planning on sleeping on the sofa but you-" he started.

Me? Did I really ask him to stay with me? Honestly, I couldn't remember anything about last night. Everything goes blurry when I try to remember what happened.