5.

J A D E N was towering over me with his tall figure. I probably looked like a little kid compared to him.

He lowered his face and furrowed his thick dark brows. My breathing was uneven and harsh. He stared at me with his jaded green eyes, making me even more nervous than I already was.

"W- why did you br-" I got cut off again by his large hand over my mouth. He clenched his jaw making me squeal. I shut my eyes and wished I could get out of here.

"Do you not know what quiet means?" He asked with gritted teeth. I shiver as I feel his hand leave my mouth. He let go of my waist and watched me try to catch my breath.

"Look at me, Lily." He said as if he was frustrated. I didn't dare to look up at his eyes.

"Lily..." He breathed before turning around from me. I slowly opened my eyes and watched him softly mumble something to himself.

"I don't want you to leave right now." He said while running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

I stared at him in confusion. What does he mean?

I finally decided to look around my surroundings, and my face turned red as I realized that I was in the male restroom.

"I- I shouldn't be here," I say shyly. This was very inappropriate of me to be in the boy's bathroom. It didn't quite smell nice either. It smelled like sweat and male deodorants.

I see him turn around and stare at me. Again. He stepped closer to me and his hand gripped around my wrist.

He shoved me into one of the stalls, without giving me time to scream or gasp. He hurried in and locked the stall door behind.

"W- what are y-" I started but before I could finish he shushed me. "Stay silent." He ordered.

The stall was very tall but had very little space. Jaden stood in front of me and waited. I had no clue what was going on but I didn't say anything.

"Jay?" I hear an unknown voice call. It sounded like someone I knew but I couldn't tell who.

Jaden tensed up and let out a low groan. "What?"

"Oh, you're here? I thought you'd be fu-" the boy got cut off by Jaden slightly growling at him.

"Shut up Chase." I hear Jaden say as he rolls his eyes.

I stare blankly at the tall boy in front of me. I didn't understand what Chase was trying to say and why Jaden wouldn't let me go to my class.

Chase Sebastian King was one of Jaden's many best friends. He has bright brown eyes and a spectacular smile always playing on his face. He had dark curly hair and tan-colored skin.

Jackson Michelle was another one too, he had really dark brown eyes and a friendly vibe to him at all times. He didn't talk to me much though, unlike Chase. Jaden and his friend group would always make fun of me when I was younger. But Chase was the nicest one out of all of them.

I didn't know why I had to hide from Chase, I'm pretty sure he knows me already. I poke Jaden's back to ask him to move so that I can leave.

He signs me to stay put and I sigh.

"Go grab me some shirt and pants." Jaden orders Chase. I hear a low growl from Chase as he says fine.

I stare at him in confusion. His outfit was completely fine. It was a striped, wrinkled shirt and some ripped jeans.

"Just wait here." He says before unlocking the stall door, heading towards the main bathroom door.

I stood there in complete silence. My hands were now shaking at an unusual pace. I hear Jaden and another talk in a soft low voice. I almost couldn't hear them.