43.

I sink lower in my bed, trying to find comfort in these satin sheets.

Sunlight peeked through the heavy curtains, filling up the entire room. I reach over to my blanket and pull it over my face.

I took in a deep breath and snuggled closer to the pillows around me.

The peaceful morning silence was suddenly broken when a loud sound coming from my right engaged my ears. I furrowed my brows and slipped my hand inside one of the pillows before pressing it harshly against my ears.

After a couple seconds I realize that the sound was coming from my phone's alarm clock. I let out a soft moan in frustration and push the pillows and blanket away from myself.

Half-conscious, I wriggled my arm free and slapped at my bedside table, searching for my phone as its relentless buzzing sound burrowed into my brain.

My knuckles knocked against something cold and I quickly tap all over the screen a few numbers of times, hopefully pressing on the snooze button on the process.

A soft smile appeared on my face when the buzzing sound finally stopped ringing my ears. I pull my arm back inside the blanket and sigh.

After a few minutes of me shifting my positions from left to right, I slowly started to feel awoke.

Consciousness crept over me, confusion coming with it. The mattress felt weird; softer then usual and so did the sheets, way softer than usual. The air smelled like sandalwood and vanilla instead of sweet lavender.

I slowly squint my eyes open and realize that I wasn't in my room or the room I was going to sleep in last night.

Instead,

I was in Jaden's room, Jaden's bed, and under Jaden's blanket.

I wonder how I ended up here.

I lift up my weight and lean against the headboard. His room was really big, maybe like the same size as my living room. I was surprised seeing how tidy it was, well, compared to his house in La, this one was extremely tidy.

With really big bed in the middle with two side tables next to it and a wide screened Tv in the front. Then a open door to the balcony that leads to a nice view of his backyard and the large trees behind it.

There was a little living room place on the far end of the room with two big fat black leather couches and a fire place in front of it.

The only thing that bothered me was the lack of color. Everything was black white and gray. If this was my room, I swear I would've made it look like a barbie dream house, cute and cute.

I shuffle around for a second before pulling the warm blanket off of my body and lazily getting up from the bed. Yawning the whole time, I tiredly make the bed.

I pat on the mattress and smile to myself for my accomplishment. Stretching my arms out, I carry my weight to the bathroom and lock the door behind.

My eyes immediately falls on the unused brush on top of the sink countertop, still in it's original package.

"How thoughtful of you," I think out loud.

Soon after I was done doing my somewhat morning routine, I quickly left the bathroom and then out of the room itself.

The first thing I did when I was out of that room was look for Jaden but he was nowhere to be found. I looked though almost every room but he wasn't in there.

I cowardly walk down the large corridor, feeling quite disappointed. Now how am I supposed to go home?

Midway through the dark wooden stairs, a sweet smell of pancakes invaded my senses.