42.

I didn't know if what I was doing right now was right or wrong.

But I couldn't stop.

Even though my brain was constantly warning me to not to fall for his trap, my heart was saying something completely different.

Our lips were pressed hard against each other like we'd die if we dare to break apart.

One of his hands was gripping tightly onto the back of my neck and the other was resting on my hip. My body was so close to his, I could particularly feel his firm abs against my skin.

I was feeling that familiar tingling feeling inside my stomach again, a feeling I haven't felt in a really long time. I didn't know why, but it felt so good, so damn good that I couldn't help but crave it even more.

My heart was beating fast against my chest, so hard I was afraid that it might pop out of my skin in any second.

Jaden's kiss was rough and filled with so much hunger; I kissed him back with the same roughness as him.

My legs were starting to feel wobbly again, for the second time today. I bring my arm around his neck for support, knowing that I'd probably fall down from this overwhelming feeling if I don't.

Jaden's hand suddenly falls on my bum, squeezing it a little, causing me to gasp which he took the chance of and slipped his long warm tongue inside my mouth.

For a slight second, I thought I was in heaven.

We stayed like this for a moment until I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore, the water on top of us were making it worse. I buried my head in his chest and took in some deep breaths.

Just as I thought we were done, Jaden suddenly pins me against the cold wall, rather forcefully causing me to groan in annoyance.

I stared at his eyes for a minute, it held so many emotions at once and I couldn't name any. Love? Lust? Anger? Madness?

I felt so exposed standing in front of him; I felt naked, even though I was fully clothed.

"Not wearing a bra huh?" My eyes widened when I heard that. I quickly look down at my chest, which was almost visible since the dress was white and now wet. My hands immediately went to cover my chest, feeling lowkey embarrassed.

"Shut up," I sigh.

"It's not like I haven't seen them before," he shrugged, most likely referring to my breasts.

"J-Jaden-" I wanted to sound firm and strong but instead I sounded like there was a devil in front of me waiting to take my soul.

"Not gonna lie, you do look really good in this little dress. No wonder why Hunter wanted to fuck you."

"He did not want to fuck me," I roll my eyes as he slowly takes a step closer to me. Now he just needed to lean in and boom, we'd be sucking each other's faces again.

"Maybe, but I do." His words caught me off guard.

"W-what?" I asked, completely baffled.

"I want to fuck you," He said each his words very slowly like he wanted them to linger in my brain for a few extra days.

Without giving me a chance to officially react to his statement, he leans in; making me shut my eyes. I tilt my head as I feel his warm breath on my skin.

His body was caging me, where I couldn't move nor breathe properly. There could be too possible reason for that, either I wasn't getting enough oxygen right now or Jaden's presence in front of me was just too breathtaking.