14.

(Sorry for the delay everyone. But I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's not as good and detailed as my other chapters.)

I walked inside the boy's locker room with a frown playing on my face. Those teachers always gotta ruin everything. Lily was so upset with me after Mr. Wilson caught her 'chatting' in the hallway this morning.

My eyes fell on two boys talking to one another in a very secretive way. I decided not to pay attention to them and that I should mind my own business.

"Did you see what she was wearing today?" One of them asks with his eyes wide. I couldn't help but notice the lust in both of their eyes.

"She looked so hot bruh," I hear Alex say. I groan in annoyance and tried to unlock my PE locker. "Fuck yeah, Lily's so hot!" I paused when I heard her name leak out of one of their's mouth.

I turn myself around and stormed towards them. "If only my girlfriend's tits were as big as Lil-" I didn't let him finish his sentence.

My fist instantly makes contact with his nose, I feel it crack under my knuckles. I see him groan in pain as blood rushes down his chin. I look up to see his friend staring at me with fear in his eyes.

"Don't you dare put her name in your fucking mouth, cunt," I warn them both with my gritted teeth.

"You're acting like she's yours or some," one of them growled at me.

"She is fucking mine!"

-

I stared at my TV with an emotionless look on my face. I've flipped through the channels so many times but still couldn't find anything to watch.

I got myself some red wine and put on a movie. I threw my shirt away so it doesn't get stained. Unfortunately, it was raining outside. Thundering.

I almost fell asleep when I heard a knock on my door.

I farrowed my eyebrows and stood up. Was someone supposed to come today? I whine in annoyance and walk over to where my main door was.

"Lily?" My eyes widen a bit when I see Lily standing in front of me. She was wearing a silk white shirt and matching shorts. It seemed to be her nightclothes.

After a second or so, she jumps into my arm and hugs me tightly. Her body was pressed against mine. She lowered her head towards my chest and I shivered at her touch.

How can a simple hug make me feel so flustered?

"Lily, what's wrong?" I ask when I heard her sniffle. I sighed before pulling her even closer to me if that was even possible.

I held her close to myself, trying to calm her down. "J- Jaden, there's someone in my room!" She whispered. I didn't know how to react.

"What do you mean?" I ask before pushing the door shut. "My h-house is making noises," she cried. I almost wanted to laugh, but I stayed silent.

She seemed genuinely scared.

"Lily are you sure that it wasn't just the wind?" I ask her. I hate to admit it, but I liked the position we were in right now. It wasn't helping me get rid of those sinful thoughts that were forming inside my head.