30.

J A C K S O N had served me the most delicious food in a large trey, but I only refused to eat. It's been three days since I've been locked inside this very room, and I haven't eaten anything since then, which caused my body to become very weak. That explains why I have been constantly fainting every now and then.

Tears began to slip down my cheeks as Jackson forcefully tried to make me drink the glass full of water from his hand. He cupped my face so harshly, that I was afraid my skin would start to bleed.

"I wasn't going to do anything to hurt you, but you're making this really hard for me gorgeous. Eat your food nicely before I make you." His voice ringed in my ear.

"Please stop." I struggled to speak as his nails were still digging into my skin. He lets go of his grip and watched me try to catch my breath. I reluctantly took the glass into my hand and drank it through my heavy breaths and an unbelievable amount of hiccups.

"It'll help you get your energy back. So next time when we're doing something fun, you won't faint." My eyes widened at his words, I don't want those scenes to repeat again, ever.

I dropped the now empty glass and wiped my running tears away. Jackson brings his hand to my eyes and tries to wipe my tears away for me as I flinch at his touch.

"You're so beautiful Lily, even when you're crying, it's driving me crazy."

"You have no idea of what's going on in my head right now, gorgeous. You just made me hard, really hard."

I stare at him in confusion, what does that even mean? Jackson suddenly grasps my hand tightly and harshly pulls me towards him.

"Do you want to see my dick? It's hard for you Lily, it wants to feel you. Feel you deep inside." Jackson smirked as he looked down at me with his lust-filled eyes. He was scaring me, and I hated it. How can a person change this fast? Was he always like this? Like a villain?

Jackson leaned forward as my eyes widened. I quickly shut it, waiting for the worst but that never happened. I couldn't feel him near anymore. I could hear a small grunt coming from him. I open my eyes to see him standing up, reading something on his phone. I let out a hushed sigh in relief.

I could see the worry and the confusion on Jackson's face, which gave me some hope. "Fuck." I hear him cus as his eyes went wide. He quickly throws his phone away and grabs me by my hand as I scream in pain. My hand was hurting like hell.

"We have to leave gorgeous, we'll continue this when we reach our new home." He speaks. I started to panic. I tried to get out of his tight grip but the more I struggled, the tighter it got.

He dragged me out of the room and down the hall, ignoring my screams and my pained body. "Please let me go! I want to go to Jaden, please!" I became a crying mess.

"Let her go." A new voice ringed my ear. A very familiar voice.

My eyes sprung up at the boy standing a few steps away. His green eyes fell directly on me first and I could see the relief deep in them. And then it fell on Jackson. The relief turned into a look of hurt and betrayal.

"I said, let her go." His voice was firm. Jackson surprisingly did what was asked him to do. He let go of my wrist and actually let me go. I didn't waste a second before running toward Jaden. I felt my breath hitch as I press myself against his rough body. He tenses up but doesn't move back.