40.

B Y the time I was out of Jaden'd office, it was already 12pm, meaning that lunch time was near. I end up leaving straight towards the front office.

When I reach downstairs, Shay immediately comes into my view, typing something on her computer.

"Hi Ann!" She looks over to me before waving. I wave back with a smile as I walk over to her desk.

"Hi Shay, what are you doing?" I ask, trying to peek into her laptop.

She shrugs, "Nothing much, just searching someone's ID and Pin cause they lost it."

I nod.

"It's lunch time right?" I ask with my brows furrowed. Shay quickly nods her head.

"Oh, I'm assuming that the canteen is on hall C," honestlyI could smell the food from miles away. The only reason I didn't bring any lunch from home was because I didn't want to bother my mom and plus I'm getting free food anyways.

I saw how big their canteen was online, it had bunch of fast food restaurants built into it and normal meals for the people who isn't into fast food.

"I actually always go to the Italian restaurant right across the street, the food there is amazing!" Shay exclaimed before almost sprinting my way with the biggest smile on her face.

"Ok then, Italian restaurant it is," I smirk.

We both head out of the building and walk for nearly 5 minutes before finally reaching the restaurant. It seemed hella packed, loud music playing in the background, people chatting and I could even see a band giving a free show.

"This place must be very expensive," I look at Shay who was now seated in front of me with her eyes on the menu.

She looked up before shaking her head, "Not really, it's just very popular around here."

We order our food after a few minutes of deciding on what to get. I ended up with a plate full of Alfredo Pasta and Shay with a small plate sized Pizza.

"Any drinks ladies?" The waiter asks us as we take a bite out of our food.

"Sprite," Shay speaks but her words were almost not understandable because of the food in her mouth. I giggle as the waiter ask her to repeat.

"Sprite, large per favore," she gave him a cheeky smile. The waiter chuckles and then turns towards me.

"And for you?"

"Water please."

-

Shay insisted on paying the bill but I didn't let her. So we both ended up paying half.

"Okay then, let's go?"

We get up from our seat before turning to walk out. I look down for a second trying to put the cash inside my pocket while continuing to walk straight.

Before I even knew it, I was suddenly pushed, nearly almost fell on the floor. "Watch out bitch," I hear a very familiar voice.

"I'm so sorry-" I look up to the girl. My eyes widen when I see a blue eyes blonde in front of me.

"You were the one on your phone-" Shay was cut off by a really high picked voice.

"Oh my god, Lily?!" She screams, almost scaring me as I stare at her in disbelief.

"Hi- hi Ashly," I let out a heavy sigh, I wasn't really expecting her to see here.

She looked the same as before, maybe now even prettier. Her deep blue eyes were right on me and her lips were made into a small grin. She was wearing a white coat and pink skirt with white heels.