34.

I feel him tense up and soon enough my mind came back to sense and I shuffle myself away from his tall, broad figure.

"You good?" He asks as I swiftly wipe my tears away. My frustration turns into anger as I stare at him with a clenched jaw.

"Does it look like it?" I cross my arms. Jaden raises one of his brows and stares back down at me. This time I didn't look away like I always do.

I waited for a reply but he just didn't say anything. His ardent stare was digging holes in my body.

"Get in." He narrowed his eyes and pointed at his car which was parked right behind him with the headlights flashing white.

"No." I bluntly replied after a few seconds of silence. Did he really expect me to say yes? There was no way I was going to ride his stupid car.

I'll just ask to use his phone and call my mom to pick me up. I'd rather walk all the way home than let him help me.

"Get the fuck in," he grunts as I almost jump at the strident voice of his. He still hasn't changed his domineering way of saying things I guess.

"I said no," I glare at him.

He stared back at me with the same look that I had on my face right now. He couldn't just take a no for an answer huh?

Our surroundings filled with tension as the rain was dropping like it would never stop and the thunders and lighting making things even more difficult than it has to be.

I gulp.

The look in his eyes became more dim, "I don't give a fuck, either you get in by yourself or I make you get in."

"And how will you make me get in?" I question him.

"Like this," and with a blink of an eye Jaden picks me up and particularly throws me over his shoulder before snaking his muscular arms around my body and walking over to his car.

He pulls open the door and basically shoves me in like I was some kind of a toy. My mouth stayed open the entire time from shock. Out of everything he could've done, he did this.

He buckled me up tightly which made me feel like I couldn't fucking breathe and shuts the car door close before jogging back to his side of the car and slipping in.

Everything happened so damn fast I didn't even get the time to protest.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked him with my brows together in utter disbelief.

And unsurprisingly he said absolutely nothing.

He ignored my whines and started the engine before pulling out of the empty road and hitting the main road. I stare out the window feeling anxious.

Jaden was just as silent as me making everything way too awkward. I got a grip on my thoughts and turned on the radio. And the minute a song began to play, Jaden turned it off.

And like any other human being would do, I turn on the radio once again and kept my hand on top of the black button waiting to slap his hand when he tries to turn it off again.